Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Domain Flipper's Mini Portfolio: Voteclinton.com, Araro.com,more

Status
Not open for further replies.

nohbdyduzitbetta

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a mini portfolio of 5 domain names at Pheenix.com that I am looking to sell at rock bottom prices! Since the account has only 5 names, I will give you the login information upon receipt of payment. Change the login, password, and whois data to whatever you wish. Transfer them out when lock is up. Here are the names that are included:

VoteClinton/./com: Everyone knows that Hillary is going to run for president, so flip this name to one of the many organizations that will support her for 1K or more and you will be smiling all the way to the bank! Very valuable domain!

LubbockRealEstateAgent/./com: Since the term Realtor is trademarked, the people who sell real estate are actually called "real estate agents." So this is really not a "longtail" domain. Lubbock is a city in Texas with a population of over 236,000. Lots of agents to sell to. Easily flip this name to one of them for $500+

araro/./com and buyak/./com: Check DNJournal's weekly sales report, and you will see LLLLL.coms similar to these selling from 2-5K. List these on Afternic or Sedo for 2K or more and go for it!

SecondChanceDating/./com: Good brandable name for a dating site. Everyone deserves a second chance!

The price for all five of these domains....sold as a package....
is only $300!
Paypal ok...Post "SOLD" in the thread and send payment to info {at} superdomainnames.com.

THIS IS A MULTI-FORUM THREAD! First come, first served. Winner will be determined by timestamp if necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators