Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Research Tool PROMO LINK - This will knock 50% off you order!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Today I want to share an impressive new tool I found 2 weeks ago with you ...
it was made for domain research and purchases

Yes, I hear you say - oh no - not another keyword generator combined with a WHO-Is Lookup... I love the keyword generator at whois.sc and it does not cost me anything.

Well I must admit I did think just like that before, until I saw an impressive list of features and a recommendation on the DNforum - the biggest domain professional community there is.

I am talking about the Domain Research Tool - DRT - available from Lezon Corporation at domainresearchtool.com

How to do convenient domain research with DRT

This tool is particularly interesting for all SEOs and affiliate marketers, because it combines a set of unique features I - up until now - only found separated in other tool.

* Find type-in domains using Overture keyword data - the Overture Digger allows for deep scanning of Overture based on domains generated from Overture keyword results.

* Find existing domains and developed sites listed in Google, MSN, YAHOO- based on their rankings for keywords you specify - can be used to find patterns between various domains, rankings and keywords.

* Of course the obvious keyword mixing generators from keywords, lists, existing domains, etc.etc. that such a tool needs

* Analyze the domains for their Alexa Rank, PageRank

* Analyze the domains for their Link Popularity in Google, Yahoo, MSN, Alexa

* Nice automatic functions like Auto-Appraise domains - setup your own value formula to get and idea of a domain's worth - or use the existing one
#Send bulk offers on domains
#Track offers, auctions, negotiations, purchases, sales.
#Scheduler - Set domain alerts to go off at certain date and time.

* Check whois of over 100 TLDs - even all the country TLDs like Austria, Poland, Romania, .EU etc.etc. and even more exotic countries can be queried from one tool - THAT is convenience - let your machine work for your - not vice versa!

* Flexibility - the Domain Research Tool allows the user to configure almost every feature to match that user's needs. From thread settings, to filter settings to e-mail server settings and much more, all with a few clicks.

* Separated Scan and Watch Windows keep your important domains in a separate watch list so that you can monitor them constantly while allowing you to scan raw lists in the Scan window

* Filters - filter incredibly large domain lists and zone files and setup things like "only domains with keyword xy", max 10 chars long, etc.etc.

* One Click Export allows for exporting your scan or watch list into Excel, HTML, XML or text.

The following two sections explain some especially interesting features for you

Who else want's built-in support for 1000 proxies ???

This tool has a full multi proxy checker integrated - it checks for function and anonymity, so search engines won't ban you for the 1000s of queries you send automatically to their user interface.

Only working and anonymous proxies are used - and you can get 1000s of public open proxies - the hassle is, that they might go down during analysis... but DRT disabled proxies on the fly if the error rate reaches a specific limit.

Now you could even use this functionality ALONE to get a really clean and working proxy lists for your rank checkers, keyword researchers and other tools that don't offer this functionality!

How to take maximum advantage of D.R.T. Hosted features

That's what the owner and producer of the tool doesn't emphasize too much on his site :)

* they provide you with a hosted licensed zone files for .Com/.Net/.De/Co.UK - 100s of Megabytes to download with ALL the domains registered

* domain lists including expired, expiring, registrar-hold and redemption period allow you to quickly download and scan daily updated drop lists.

* they provide hosted SMTP for the bulk offers for the domains - let's you send out hundreds of offer mails

* the TURBO lookup - is a hosted WHOIS proxy - that can speed up lookup dramatically compared to the usual sluggish whois lookup

Why do I need a domain research tool? I'm not buying domains!

well, even if you don't buy a single domain you can

* find developed sites based on their keyword rankings and age and send offers to them

* monitor your existing domains for search engine stats

* use the great proxy scanner for your other tools

* do your overture keyword research with it - creating 100s and 1000s of keyword combinations with the integrated tools

What will this tool cost me?

The original price that you can get it on their website is $249.90

You can check that price by just visitng their normal site without my promo link at https://www.domainresearchtool.com/buy.htm

And as soon as you decide to purchase at that great promo price, just use the link in my signature... DO NOT purchase the tool directly from Domain Research Tool once again as you will be paying nearly double what you will be paying with this promo link.

Domain Research Tool DRT for $199.90 $129.90 Promo

This will allow you to order the tool at this steep discount, using credit cards of even Paypal, which works perfect - you'll get your serial number within seconds and can continue working with DRT after entering it into your trial installation - no extra setup binaries are required.

But remember, this promo will expire soon!

Please visit the link in my signature to get more information and to take advantage of this once in a lifetime deal!@

C

Chuck

This is a great tool and a must have for any serious domainer!

If you've yet to try it, I suggest checking it out.

.h2o.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just purchased it to say I am a bit disappointed to be honest. :( I was told that I would be able to find e(Dictionary word) domains which is one of my main reasons for buying it. I wanted to be able to find dictionary words with a designated prefix or suffix such as the(word) or (word)pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators