Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain research tool software

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impactadmin

Hey,

Here we will be placing software that we recommend quite useful to use in the domain industry. Some software will be free and others will be for purchase. We will only recommend products we feel add great value to your domaining business.

Feel free to ask questions you may have regarding these software products here.

You can download trial versions of this software by clicking here:

TRIAL Version

Thank you

Domain summit 2024

Lars B. Parkin

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This sounds great. Currently, I am using google and forums such as "DNForum" in order to research possible markets. How soon will this be available and is there already free software or research tools that will enable me to better find buyers.
Note: I have 10k+ domain names

Domainmaster

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This sounds great. Currently, I am using google and forums such as "DNForum" in order to research possible markets. How soon will this be available and is there already free software or research tools that will enable me to better find buyers.
Note: I have 10k+ domain names
Lars it sounds like the software they are selling for $175 bucks is well worth the money and perfect for you. It does pretty much everything and then some.

There is no way I could keep track of that many domains without their tool. It's available now did you click the link?

I have around 600 domains and I have trouble keeping track of them all. One of these days I'm going to get organized.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Currently, using it as well. Found many domains and have resold for over $250+ each.

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
emailed for my free exclusive copy well over 2 weeks ago gave all my info still have not heard anything

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think you receive a free exclusive copy of DRT upon upgrading. infact im certain you dont.

I

impactadmin

emailed for my free exclusive copy well over 2 weeks ago gave all my info still have not heard anything
Hi,

Yes this software is not included as apart of the exclusive package as it is a 3rd party application, however pm me if you are interested for an exclusive discount towards it.

BrowseHosts

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I mostly use:

DNForum.com
Pool.com

and a few other smaller forums.

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got problems generating OVT /ext for DRT? I remembered it worked sometimes and sometimes it doesn't work (most of the time it doesn't). Has anyone got this weird result?

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
touchring, you have to load proxies or you will be banned from overture and its not going to work for you. NEW proxies should be added before EACH search! You can take your chances with the free kind, but remember... if its free, everyone using them, and they are more likely to get banned during your scan. Subscribe to a daily proxy list. If you dont know of a good one, search the forum... there are plenty of good proxy subscriptions out there.

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
touchring, you have to load proxies or you will be banned from overture and its not going to work for you. NEW proxies should be added before EACH search! You can take your chances with the free kind, but remember... if its free, everyone using them, and they are more likely to get banned during your scan. Subscribe to a daily proxy list. If you dont know of a good one, search the forum... there are plenty of good proxy subscriptions out there.

Thks. I'm not into intensive yet, even just 1 domain, it ovt w/ext can't work. OVT though, is working.

touchring how is it with IDN support?
No luck yet.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where I can download a trial?

I

impactadmin

You can download trial versions of this software by clicking here:

TRIAL Version

When the page loads the option to download a trial is located on the left navigation menu.

Thank you

Shark

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does it work at all with local proxy?

For eg Im behind a LAN proxy, which needs username & password. I'm unable to connect at all..

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
with Expired Domain Sleuth, You can get Overture without TLD stats, Overture with TLD stats, as well as Overture Phrase (which is the domain broken down into the best dictionary phrase possible)...which is then submitted to Overture.

With the GOLD subscription, you can also get these fields mostly filled in for the pending delete list

Spam

Expired Domain Sleuther

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No..it doesn't work with a local proxy. You need the IP address of one or more proxy servers which you can cut and paste into the program.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not sure I can service a volume appropriate for this buy. But it's useful to know what others are using.

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will purchase this tool within few days and let you know. I checked the trial version and it seems like a great One. If someone can recommend a site where I can subscript for free proxies please let me know here or PM me. I'm going to check the pending deletion lists with domains everyday so I can catch some traffic domains :) I hope it will work. Do you think it's possible to find some domains with atleast 20-100 visitors monthly ? Using this tool.
I don't know if someone already cought good domains with it ? I will be glad if you let me know.

Abbadox

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to buy the Domain Research Tool program and have been looking around and it seems like the best price is $129.00 so I was wondering if there is any advantage of buying from one affiliate vs another, anybody offering any bonuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom