• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Domain Retriever for unix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusen

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I was looking at domain retriever and it looks great, however I work in a console unix environment, and was curious if there is software LIKE domain retriever that works with text file inputs and outputs in a unix environment.

Perhaps domain retriever does it?
 
Dusen,

Yes we do it. Please contact me with the specs on your
unix box and I will let you know the details.

[email protected]

Thanks!
Luc L.
 
Luc: You've got mail!

For others : I suppose I was rather unclear reading my request, I am really looking for a good link pop checking script (multiple search engines, alexa , yahoo&dmoz presence) that takes input from a text file and outputs to a text file. I don't require any filtering or database access (I have my own lists). If you have something like this, let me know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom