Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Tools That I Use Daily

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Learning never stops, I always love to use new tools that's make my domain name investment simple and helpful.

Here is the list of tools that I use for my daily domaining activity.

ExpiredDomains.Net

I use this tool daily to check out the domain names, dropped, auction or pending delete. This tools had lots of filters that are very good to find domain name.

NameInvestors.com
A great tool/platform which I use daily for my domaining. You can find dropping domain names there with metrics that's matter, you can find a previously sold domain which is dropping, you can find number of TLD registered for a particular domain name, you can find similar domain names.

DotDb.com
Another great tool for finding how many possible end-user is for a domain name. I mostly use the only free version but the paid version has lit more feature.

Namebio.com
Want to know what domain name end-user are buying Namebio is one of the great tools where you can find everyday domain sold data.

Dofo.com
Another great took which I use to find number of TLD registered or if a domain name listed for sale. There are many other features which you like.

Uspto.gov
A great resource where you can find if a 'keyword' or 'domain name' is trademarked.

Hi.tv
Not fully related to domain name tool but it's a good platform if you want to talk or have a video call or conference with other domain name investors.

How about you, what domain tools or tool you use daily to make your domaining simple.

Comments

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Appraise.Epik.com is a great tool. It's Estibot but free.

I use NameBio and Archive.org daily.

The Domain Game from Namebio is great way to train your brain.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom