• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Tools That I Use Daily

D

Deleted member 322971123

Guest
Learning never stops, I always love to use new tools that's make my domain name investment simple and helpful.

Here is the list of tools that I use for my daily domaining activity.

ExpiredDomains.Net

I use this tool daily to check out the domain names, dropped, auction or pending delete. This tools had lots of filters that are very good to find domain name.

NameInvestors.com
A great tool/platform which I use daily for my domaining. You can find dropping domain names there with metrics that's matter, you can find a previously sold domain which is dropping, you can find number of TLD registered for a particular domain name, you can find similar domain names.

DotDb.com
Another great tool for finding how many possible end-user is for a domain name. I mostly use the only free version but the paid version has lit more feature.

Namebio.com
Want to know what domain name end-user are buying Namebio is one of the great tools where you can find everyday domain sold data.

Dofo.com
Another great took which I use to find number of TLD registered or if a domain name listed for sale. There are many other features which you like.

Uspto.gov
A great resource where you can find if a 'keyword' or 'domain name' is trademarked.

Hi.tv
Not fully related to domain name tool but it's a good platform if you want to talk or have a video call or conference with other domain name investors.


How about you, what domain tools or tool you use daily to make your domaining simple.

Comments
 
Appraise.Epik.com is a great tool. It's Estibot but free.

I use NameBio and Archive.org daily.

The Domain Game from Namebio is great way to train your brain.
 
Back
Top Bottom