• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Domainers are not Led Zeppelin Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameGuy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
2
I guess I must be the only domainer that is a Led Zeppelin fan. I picked up LEDZEP.NET at NW. I was the only bidder.

Be sure to go out and get that 3 CD / 2 DVD of Live Concert Music that was just released today. :D
 
Big Zep fan..20 years ago ! :laugh: ..man how time passes...

nice name.. beware the TM issues.. I suppose they wont mind you pushing their albums..errr..cd's :)
 
Naw, I doubt it. I will just put up a fan site. I went to Circuit City today to get the new package of discs but they were already sold out. It guess there are a lot of us rockers still out there.

I'm a Zep Head from way back. I even used to have LedZep license plates on my car when I was in college. :) I met Robert Plant in a bar a few years back and we had a couple of drinks together - that was a big thrill.

I was surprised others weren't also vying for this domain.
 
Originally posted by NameGuy
Naw, I doubt it. I will just put up a fan site. I went to Circuit City today to get the new package of discs but they were already sold out. It guess there are a lot of us rockers still out there.

I'm a Zep Head from way back. I even used to have LedZep license plates on my car when I was in college. :) I met Robert Plant in a bar a few years back and we had a couple of drinks together - that was a big thrill.

I was surprised others weren't also vying for this domain.

I actually had it on My NW list at $8.75 then took it off Rick. Decided I didn't have time to do anything with it even though I love the band as well. Glad it went to another big fan.
 
Originally posted by NameGuy
I guess I must be the only domainer that is a Led Zeppelin fan.

I doubt that :D
 
What a co-incidence! Just posted this on another forum:

Been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely time. :) Been a Zeppelin fan since almost 30 ( :eek: ) years ago!
 
Originally posted by gmartfin
Careful our age is showing.:D
What? Led Zeppelin? I was talking about Def Leppard. I am actually MUCH younger. LOL! :D
 
Wow, what a catch! Glad a fan got it. Of course, I didn't discover Zepplin till I was in college, which is to say the early 90s, but some music is timeless.

Dude, drinks with PLANT!!! WOW!!! That's insane! Anyone in here old enough to have ACTUALLY gone to a Zepplin CONCERT?
 
Unfortunately, I never got to see Zep live. I got out of high school about the same time John Bonham died and my momma wouldn't let me go out of town to see no rock and roll show. I have seen Robert Plant shows a few times. That's how I met him. I happened into a hotel bar after the show. He and his whole band along with the Black Crowes were in there. I also caught 1 show of the Page/Plant tour a couple of years ago. Seeing that was one of my lifetime highlights. Jimmy is the man.
 
great catch! Congrats. Will you keep it and develop it, or resell it?
 
I didn't get to see Zeppelin with all 4 originals but I did get to see two of the plant/page tours in the early 90's with back stage passes and and plenty of "I'm not worthy's" whenever they came off stage.
 
i saw plant/page in antwerp few years back, there was 120 in the gig, i was just visiting my friend for a long weekend! and the local radio station announched it, and my mates bird ETC ETC ETC ETC and we were in.... (the gig not my mates bird, okay i will stop now)


they would not come off the stage.... and they bought beer for the audience. (shame it was lager)

best gig for a long time.. well the only one i can remember fully..


oh great name by the way.. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom