• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domainers get together in Los Angeles Area!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have gotten an email about this last week.
 
I can see the bust coming already on TV... Bad boys, Bad boys, which ya gonna do when the UDRP is up for you.... TM Domain sniffing bots.... Quick, hide those 200 domains underneath the sofa!

Just kidding. :party:


aww man you busted the element of surprise! actually we will be few blocks away from ICANN ! Who is up for late night mission!?
 
adill420, thanks for the info! I look forward to meeting you, as well as dmblea and raider.

dmblea, being Mapquest is off a lot, and from the map it doesn't look anywhere close to 1/2 mile, I called the Harbor House. They confirmed it is in no way 1/2 a mile but just one block away. You can see the restaurant from the hotel.
 
Thanks GypsyBee. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrown in LA.
 
great I will see you guys tommorow around 3pm !

thanks
 
You're welcome, dmblea. Look forward to meeting you's all there. Cya tomorrow!
 
i'm here now just got in, where is checkin?

any other DNFers arrived yet?
 
What I gather from the email is that we're to go to the front desk to get directed to check-in.

Cya there later!
 
Still not too late yet! Anything I can do to help?

I am pretty pi**ed off about this. This was in my backyard and I only found out about it on the eve of the cutoff to the RSVP. Iwould have really wanted to go to this. Strangely, i could not just dump my daily responsibilities thru the end of the week with barely any notice.

Would an email or even an instant message a mere week in advance have been too much trouble?

Considering how much I have been on here lately I am astonished to find a geographically placed local event a 45 minute drive from me almost biting me on the nose before i can grasp what's going on it before the rsvp's were locked out.

What kind of organizing is that?
 
I am pretty pi**ed off about this. This was in my backyard and I only found out about it on the eve of the cutoff to the RSVP. Iwould have really wanted to go to this. Strangely, i could not just dump my daily responsibilities thru the end of the week with barely any notice.

Would an email or even an instant message a mere week in advance have been too much trouble?

Considering how much I have been on here lately I am astonished to find a geographically placed local event a 45 minute drive from me almost biting me on the nose before i can grasp what's going on it before the rsvp's were locked out.

What kind of organizing is that?


Ah, I think signing up on time would be your responsibility. Just because of "how much you have been on here lately" you think the organizers are going to track you down and invite you personally. Oh boy... :greenno:
 
This was in my backyard and I only found out about it on the eve of the cutoff to the RSVP.

I would of given you mine if I only knew, (if thats allowed). It was in my backyard too, found out about it 5 days prior on this forum, thought I could squeeze it into my schedule, but just couldnt. If I only had 2 weeks notice, I could of made this....Hope they have another one here soon!
 
i had been posting here and other forums for sometime. I am not too sure how else to publicize the event and abide by forums rules too ;)
 
Hey Guys,
I just want to let everyone know that the event was a HUGE success. All of the planners, speakers and sponsors did an amazing job putting together an event for US. I wanted to thank everyone involved again for making it a worthwhile investment. Again, Thank You!
 
I second that! Great conference and very generous of the sponsors to cover all of the costs except for travel and lodging.

Hey Guys,
I just want to let everyone know that the event was a HUGE success. All of the planners, speakers and sponsors did an amazing job putting together an event for US. I wanted to thank everyone involved again for making it a worthwhile invest. Again, Thank You!
 
:) Yes it was a great event. Thanks to everyone who participated!
 
Well said, steven22 and Sevent! It certainly was a class act! Adill, you did a great job helping out with the event. It was a pleasure meeting you guys!
 
highlights and other information about the event will be available very soon!

thanks

Barbara: A pleasure meeting you as well!
 
Wish I had read this post earlier... glad to hear it went well, but sad that I missed it :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom