• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DomainEssentials.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlc

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I would like to change my listing from "make offer" to a reasonable price.

Any input would be appreciated.


Thanks,

JC
 
sedo?

put a mid $XXX amd negotiate from there.
Its a good name, but your target market is domainers, so they wont go for hi prices.
real value IMO is low $XXX at sedo and high $XX to low $XXX here.
 
Hi Seeker,

Thanks for your input. I see it use not limited to domain names. Even though I'm a wwd (who isn't?) reseller under that domain. I see it more than that. A software title?
Magazine title? It's not a type in traffic domain I know. More traditional, brick and mortar? Lots of brick and mortar.

EducationEssentials.com sold for $30,000. I would like to hope it's closer to that.

JC
 
Needs developing to be worth anything.
 
Ed30 said:
Needs developing to be worth anything.

Well, I wouldn't go that far... I reckon it's worth $100 wholesale and $500 for an end-user looking to develop it. Developed -- who knows -- loads.
 
Hi,

Next time your looking to buy anything, software, book titles even candy or health bars notice how many involve the word essentials.

Thanks,

JC
 
Hmm... but none of that is really essential... nice bump tho'... :)
 
calandrajl said:
EducationEssentials.com sold for $30,000. I would like to hope it's closer to that.

JC

I can't see it being anywhere near that value. 'Education' tied with 'Essentials' has SO many options, but 'Domain' doesn't quite have the same depth and will have a narrower market IMHO.
Reckon you could get low xxxx with the right buyer - maybe!
 
wholesale: high $xx - low $xxx
enduser: mid or high $xxx
 
Okay,

Agrument for higher price. Went to microsoft.com and typed in essentials.
Look and see what comes up.

JC
 
I don't see that means anything?
"word" + essentials is a common type of phrase. Still don't think you'll get what your looking for.
 
Hi,

Does anyone think domainessentials.com has gone up in value since I first started this thread over 4 years ago?

Thanks,

JLC
 
Hasn't just about every domain gone up in price in 4 years?

Still, you haven't developed it into anything in those 4 years and it's still no EducationEssentials.com.

I would say that it's worth low $X,XXX to the right buyer but realistically it's in the $XXX range.
 
Hasn't just about every domain gone up in price in 4 years?

I wish.
Out of curiosity,

How does MedicalEssentials compare to DomainEssentials and EducationEssentials

Actually it's been undeveloped for 8 years, unless you count a short stint as a ppc site.

Thanks FatBat. You related to batface who replied to this thread 4 years ago?

JLC
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom