Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domains being added to Sedo that dont belong to me???

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hopefully someone can shed some light on a problem I ran into today. After reviewing the names I have listed on my Sedo account, I found about 25-30 names that have been added to my account without my knowledge None of these names belong to me. Oddly, most of the names closely resemble a name in my Sedo account that I do own. A good example would be that the name that does not belong to me is the plural version of the name I own. However, there are also a few names that are completely random "oddball" names. Also, several names that I do own have disappeared from my Sedo account. Fortunately, these names are still registered to me with my registrar.
Has anyone ever experienced or heard of such a thing? It has me baffled! Why/how would names be getting added to my account? I even received an offer on one of them....

Anita

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi,

Never heard of anything like this. What did SEDO support say? You could try deleting them and seeing if they show up again.

regards,
Anita

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom