Domainsville Fragmented Domain Investing Network

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

abdu

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oct 17, 2004
We relaunched Domainsville.com into a fragmented domain investing network where you become part-owner in several domains and earn money when any domain sells. Domainsville scans the drops and marketplaces to grab as many great domains as possible using the funds from network participants.

From the site:
Domainsville is a distributed domain investing network where participants buy fragments of domains and share the profit when domains sell. The average domain investor never gets the pleasure of owning a decent domain worth significant value since all valuable domains result in bidding wars at the drop auctions. The vast majority of domain investors end up buying less quality names they can afford that often have no resell value. With Domainsville, you become a part-owner with hundreds and potentially thousands of domains without locking up significant financial resources. When a domain sells, every network participant wins!

Let me know what you guys think!

Tia Wood

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Jan 11, 2006
Florida
www.tiawood.com
I like the concept. Just three things:
  • I think it should be really clear who is behind the site (about page, credentials, etc)
  • I think it should be really clear what the kind of domain quality is being purchased, how its sold, etc
  • some screenshots/demos of the back end, buying processes, etc
I found some of that info but buried in the FAQs.

abdu

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oct 17, 2004
I like the concept. Just three things:
  • I think it should be really clear who is behind the site (about page, credentials, etc)
  • I think it should be really clear what the kind of domain quality is being purchased, how its sold, etc
  • some screenshots/demos of the back end, buying processes, etc
I found some of that info but buried in the FAQs.
The "About Domainsville" page mentions my name. I am behind the site.