Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DOOM.com For Sale! DOOM.com is a Top 50 Famous 1 Word Domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you heard The word DOOM? Of course you have, its Famous!

* 4 Letters | 1 Generic Word | Double OO Lettering / HUGE!
* DOOM.com is Famous
* Doom 4 Video Game Coming Soon (Increased Search Engine & Organic Traffic)
* DOOM 2 Movie Coming Soon (Increased Search Engine & Organic Traffic)
* Brandable, Top Level Domain (TLD)
* Only the Domain Name for Sale, No web site, software, etc..
* Doom.com is sold with no guarantee of Traffic
* Traffic statistics are unknown and unavailable.
* Upon verbal agreement, Escrow.com will be used
* Buyer & Seller to split the fee's
* Record created on 15-Jun-1995
* Record expires on 14-Jun-2016
* DOOM.com is a 13 Year Old Domain Name
* No Returns, All Sales Final

I Bet you're thinking this domain could be a trademark violation, WRONG!

The domain name doom.com can be categorized as a generic or descriptive name. Because trademarks granted on generic terms are less restrictive than those granted on unique terms, generic domain names are generally less susceptible to ownership disputes arising from a trademark conflict than are brandable, non-generic domain names.

ID SOftware / Owner & Creator of Doom Video Game tried for this domain some 12 years ago and failed, it is a generic word, a highly popular word in the english dictionary, there Is No Risk for a trademark violation / infringement. You can use this domain for anything you want, without risk.

* DOOM, Do a google search, 77,000,000 million search results. HUGE!

* DOOM Searched for Over 1,000,000 Times per Month, Just on Google, how many searches on MSN or Yahoo? Millions!

* Thousands of DOOM related forums, (More Free Traffic)

* This domain name could easily achieve 50,000 Unique visitors per day with a little tender love & search engine optimization.

* Google Keyword Tool, Over 100 words affiliated with DOOM, (even more traffic)

* DOOM.com has very good advertising and branding potential for the following reasons:
1) Short and easy to spell
2) A prestigious TLD
3) A descriptive and memorable word
4) And, Its A Famous Word..

* Marketing Potential, eCommerce Potential, Instant Search Engine Popularity

This is not only a domain that can generate you an immediate substantial profit with anything you decide to use this domain for (i was thinking of turning it into a search engine, am i the only one tired of google, i want something new), but the long term investment aspect is better than investing with any bank or any real estate..

Ask yourself, How much will this domain be worth in 5 years?

"Domains have and will continue to go up in value, faster than any other commodity EVER known to man" Bill Gates, Microsoft Corp.

What do you feel this domain is worth? and why?

Taking Offers..

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
because i like your marketing talk, $10000

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hows your day going?

You watching the Olympics? Im glued to this TV :)

Thank you for the offer, Consider this domain was worth $10,000 the day it was registered 13 years ago..

This domain could be a million dollar a month business, simply turn it into a PPC search engine, tons of traffic, with a little viral marketing, this could be the new google, it just takes a little creativity and work, and the domain name will do the rest.

Did you know, nowadays, every online business book says, the business begins with a domain name? It doesnt get better than this, unless you have sex.com then you're set, but DOOM.com can be purchased, and easily turned into a huge community and sold for hundreds of millions, think big, you make more money this way.. You can make a Video Site (Youtube), a member forum (MySpace) a search engine (Google), the options for this diverse word are virtually unlimited..

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you selling a business or a domain?

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey whats up Blaze..

* Only the Domain Name for Sale, No web site, software, etc..

At this point in time, There is no business associated with DOOM.com

I am only selling the Domain Name, and the ideas of what you can do with a name such as this are unlimited. Do you agree?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
StrikeP if you're brokering this domain - as you told me in a PM - you are posting in the wrong section.
It's also listed on eBay with 5 days left.

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the offer section,

This domain is under my ownership at this point, The ebay listing was a market test, and i will be taking that auction down within a few moments..

Thanks for your hard work at trying to throw some curveballs at my post.

Did i pay $60 to join here recently, Yes i have, why do you hall monitors always try to throw an obstacle at me, and i assume everyone else.

I am trying to sell a Valuable domain here and you are not adding to the production & growth of my potential transaction, why do you feel you have to interfere here?

How about if i were to throw up on DOOM.com, DNFORUM administrators try to interfere with your sales, why couldnt you have just sent me a PM with what you wanted to discuss with me?

I am surprised Sir, Trying to interfere with a man and his premium domain are very serious methods of jealousy you need to confront..

I honestly dont even want to sell my domain here now, because when i send out a press release to over 11,000 newspapers, magazines & other media outlets, stating the newest sale of a high priced premium domains sold for X amount of dollars at a web site called DNForums, that free advertising your site will generate is not an advantage i want to offer you with..

Think about it, why would you respond to anything other than the subject of this thread, dont you think if there is a high priced sale here, dnforum would get a massive amount of free publicity for such a place to sell high priced domains, increasing your memberships, your advertising sales etc..

You just screwed yourself by being a hall monitor.. Unreal, and unacceptable, this Sale has ended here at DNforum thanks to Arco, I will also be requesting a refund for my $60 membership from this site, i will charge it back as services not rendered.

Thanks Arco, you're the Man :/

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
For a DNForum "noob" you have quite the nerve to try to change the attention from the fact that you DO NOT OWN the domain. Unless you can be in Canada (owner) and the US at the same time.

Welcome to DNF, now play by the rules. Your $60 join fee is appreciated; since you don't own the domain you need to post in the broker section.

You listed the domain in the appraisals, that's where I communicated with you in the first place, warning you that DOOM is a registered trademark owned by none other than idSoftware, makers of the video game series. I am pretty sure the owner would never boldly come out and advertise it as a domain linked to Doom the game, because id's lawyers would be on your *** in zero time.

Your PM below:

I am actually the broker for this domain.

Your feedback was priceless, when i do sell it, i will give you a fee for your help, "financial doom & gloom" priceless, i was thinking turn it into a search engine since it is generic, but your idea is much better.

Again, thank you for your help and i will keep you posted with the status and progress of this sale process, and i will be sure to send you a few bucks for your time.
Am I a "hall monitor" ? No, I am simply someone that plays by the rules and makes sure noone gets screwed.

Link to eBay sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120291508926

Market test? You be the judge.

Last edited:

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with Acro.
This is not the right section.

Doom is also a TM.

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Arco, lift up your skirt and grab your nuts.

Talk about jealousy, are you jealous you do not own a high traffic premium domain? You are angry for no reason.

Well like i said before, you just screwed yourself out of free advertising, maybe someday when you get a brain for business you can achieve the level of financial success other people with your vast domain knowledge achieve.

There is a reason i am a dnforum noob, (by the way, why are you insulting me, i might render social distress and find you liable) i have heard many bad things about this site, so i was extremely hesitant to join.

And dont try to act like a guardian here, you just Ruined my thread for no reason.

Anyways, im done with this thread and this site..

Good Job Arco, goto doom.com momentarily and see my kind words about DNForum.com There will be BIG Warnings!

And then you are going to publicly post our pm conversation? Youre such a loser.. wow.. amazing man.. I truly hope other people read this and see the admin of dnforums true personality..

Doom might be a registered trademark in regards to the ID Software video game, but there was a legal battle over this domain 10 years ago, and idsoftware lost, it is a generic domain, your vast knowledge of domains is very impressive once again.. This domain is without reprisal..

Teach me your ways, and maybe i can be successful, this is pathetic, this is nothing more than jealousy by a lonely man, with no life..

Arco, even though you just took this attention from a domain name sale into a discussion about your whois search skills, i am not mad at you.. good luck with everything, keep posted on doom.com to see dnforum comments and reviews.. you will find this completely entertaining..

TITLE: Warning! DNFORUM.com supposably one of the nets premier marketplaces for domain name discussion.

I have recently joined dnforum with an undecided view, paid $60 to sell domains. At first it seemed as though everything was delightful, tons of friendly helpful domainers, willing to give you their expert help, and advice. But all of the sudden, when you goto sell a High traffic, famous, premium domain name, the admins come out of no where with jealousy fire balls shooting out of their ***, screaming how u cant list the domain in ebay and try to sell the domain, how it is a brokered domain, 38 obstacles were immediately thrown at me, once they realized their whole portfolio isnt worth a fraction of one of my 38 premium domains,

story to be continued on DOOM.com with 24 hours..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
While I grab my nuts, I quote your response to keep a record of your stupidity. You sound like a 17 year old with no idea how the market works.

Why would I be jealous? Because you're lying that you own the domain, then tell the rest of us you do?

Please, keep telling the rest of us that Doom.com is "generic" and advertise Doom the game on it. I'm sure id Software would love to hear all this.

Arco, lift up your skirt and grab your nuts.

Talk about jealousy, are you jealous you do not own a high traffic premium domain? You are angry for no reason.

Well like i said before, you just screwed yourself out of free advertising, maybe someday when you get a brain for business you can achieve the level of financial success other people with your vast domain knowledge achieve.

There is a reason i am a dnforum noob, (by the way, why are you insulting me, i might render social distress and find you liable) i have heard many bad things about this site, so i was extremely hesitant to join.

And dont try to act like a guardian here, you just Ruined my thread for no reason.

Anyways, im done with this thread and this site..

Good Job Arco, goto doom.com momentarily and see my kind words about DNForum.com There will be BIG Warnings!

And then you are going to publicly post our pm conversation? Youre such a loser.. wow.. amazing man.. I truly hope other people read this and see the admin of dnforums true personality..

Doom might be a registered trademark in regards to the ID Software video game, but there was a legal battle over this domain 10 years ago, and idsoftware lost, it is a generic domain, your vast knowledge of domains is very impressive once again.. This domain is without reprisal..

Teach me your ways, and maybe i can be successful, this is pathetic, this is nothing more than jealousy by a lonely man, with no life..

Arco, even though you just took this attention from a domain name sale into a discussion about your whois search skills, i am not mad at you.. good luck with everything, keep posted on doom.com to see dnforum comments and reviews.. you will find this completely entertaining..

TITLE: Warning! DNFORUM.com supposably one of the nets premier marketplaces for domain name discussion.

I have recently joined dnforum with an undecided view, paid $60 to sell domains. At first it seemed as though everything was delightful, tons of friendly helpful domainers, willing to give you their expert help, and advice. But all of the sudden, when you goto sell a High traffic, famous, premium domain name, the admins come out of no where with jealousy fire balls shooting out of their ***, screaming how u cant list the domain in ebay and try to sell the domain, how it is a brokered domain, 38 obstacles were immediately thrown at me, once they realized their whole portfolio isnt worth a fraction of one of my 38 premium domains,

story to be continued on DOOM.com with 24 hours..

According to this thread of yours listing domains for sale:
http://www.dnforum.com/f283/pagemai...romotion-com-take-look-o-o-thread-316143.html

Nutriant.com has a different WHOIS from that of Doom.com

So, Justin - keep your nuts tucked in your skirt because they might get chopped.

Last edited:

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you see what i posted about the legal battle a few years back,
and id software lost the dispute.

DOOM is not a trademark, but a GENERIC word, where do you get your info, goto trademark search, you will see DOOM is not trademarked

Arco, you are suffering in silence defeated by your own thoughts with the mental agility of a soap dish and the intellectual capacity of an allen wrench..

Good job, i just want to thank you personally for minimizing the growth of your dnforum. and thanks for wasting the better part of my Sunday,

DOOM.com, offers can be emailed to me.. goto the site for info..

Thanks Arco, good luck..

Spend some time making money, instead of demonstrating your inability to interact like a human being..

Chopping nuts? And i sound 17? haha Youre a loser.. dont reply.. you cant handle my constructive vocabulary..

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Did you see what i posted about the legal battle a few years back,
and id software lost the dispute.

DOOM is not a trademark, but a GENERIC word, where do you get your info, goto trademark search, you will see DOOM is not trademarked

Arco, you are suffering in silence defeated by your own thoughts with the mental agility of a soap dish and the intellectual capacity of an allen wrench..

Good job, i just want to thank you personally for minimizing the growth of your dnforum. and thanks for wasting the better part of my Sunday,

DOOM.com, offers can be emailed to me.. goto the site for info..

Thanks Arco, good luck..

Well Justin [last name removed], you are a tool. :) Did the owner of Doom.com tell you to go forth towards your "doom" or are you that dumb? :D

Here is a link to the registered trademark of "doom" by id Software http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=74338782

They also own registered marks for Doom II and Final Doom, among others.

You won't find a more straight shooter guy than me, my friend.

As for the junk about DNForum losing face, thank GOD we don't need idiots and trademark squatters here!

You can only blame yourself for the single fact of lying that you own the domain. So now you're brokering it but you are not man enough to admit it. So who's wearing the skirt now?

The real owner info:

Zriel, Ariel [email protected]
270-3767 Thimens blvd
Montreal, Quebec H4R 1W4
CA

Last edited:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:pop2::eyebrows:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
And another cussword-laden PM from this guy:

bad business from dnforum..
Well dont you think a simple pm would have been better, rather than ruin my thread, you started to take focus off my domain name, so ****ing what if im brokering it, you dont have to redirect your audience that way, why didnt you help me sell it, i feel a little offended by your unique style.. that was bullshit man.. i will never speak good about dnforum, you went about this thing the complete wrong way, all you had to do, is send me a pm saying, hey dood, throw ur ad in the broker section, and it is not trademarked, wow, all of 10 people saw this, so its not a big deal.. but a little dissappointing for me.. later dood, i ask for your help yesterday, and today you slam me? ****ing amazing dood, im soo ****ing mad right now, i put 4 hours into this shit, ****ing bullshit! whatever.. i will still sell it on a real web site, and they will reap the rewards of brand awareness, name recognition and credibility with the sale of a famous domain.. ****in mad at you man, horrible portray of behavior.. all u had to do was send a pm to me.. ****er

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1st off, wow you really showed him lol.. dood youre such a loser im impressed, 2nd, yes i understand this is your home, im not fighting you for your job and leadership at this wonderful place, so you can sit down and relax..

The domain has already been tried for by id software, id software has lost this battle some 10 plus years back, do you understand, yes or no, ID SOFTWARE, can do nothing about the domain DOOM.com, there has been a legal battle already, years ago, Do you understand? Yes or No??

This domain doom.com can be used for anything you want to use it for, including doom video game or movie related information, do you understand?

ID software, can do absolutely nothing about this..

Also, please take my name off of this thread, if i wanted my name posted on the internet, i would have put it their myself,

Please take my name off of your site.. have a good day and refund my $60 membership fee

Are you kidding me?? haha, i send you a pm and you post it immediately,
big f*cking deal man, what an online junkie you are, this is fun to you huh?

WOW, impressive behavior, grow up..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
OK if you say so I will contact id Software. Deal? It's not your domain after all so that's why you feel that you can post shit like this straight off your ***.

1st off, wow you really showed him lol.. dood youre such a loser im impressed, 2nd, yes i understand this is your home, im not fighting you for your job and leadership at this wonderful place, so you can sit down and relax..

The domain has already been tried for by id software, id software has lost this battle some 10 plus years back, do you understand, yes or no, ID SOFTWARE, can do nothing about the domain DOOM.com, there has been a legal battle already, years ago, Do you understand? Yes or No??

This domain doom.com can be used for anything you want to use it for, including doom video game or movie related information, do you understand?

ID software, can do absolutely nothing about this..

Also, please take my name off of this thread, if i wanted my name posted on the internet, i would have put it their myself,

Please take my name off of your site.. have a good day and refund my $60 membership fee

Are you kidding me?? haha, i send you a pm and you post it immediately,
big f*cking deal man, what an online junkie you are, this is fun to you huh?

WOW, impressive behavior, grow up..

I will also contact the domain owner to ensure his property is not dragged on the ground by an immature, grumpy idiot that throws temper tantrums and lies to an entire forum. Your name is there to show that you are not the real owner of the domain.

Last edited:

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great show tonight on DNF-TV :lol:
I have popcorn and beers...don't stop now please! :popcorn:

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great show tonight on DNF-TV :lol:
I have popcorn and beers...don't stop now please! :popcorn:

Absolutely. :rolleyes::?::asleep:

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Arco.. I am just thinking about all of this..

Lets recap, Why do you keep saying, that "i dont own this domain?

Look at the original thread, i have not edited it, when did i ever say, it was my domain?

I am brokering the domain, and thats why i sent you a pm asking for the best way to do it here, you seriously started this whole ball of wax for no reason other than boredom.. agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom