Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DOOM.com For Sale! DOOM.com is a Top 50 Famous 1 Word Domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
StrikeP, I am not a mean guy. But I absolutely detest the smell of bullshit. Especially, since I came from the supermarket earlier and the fat lady next to me had a totally horrible BO. I've never typed my credit card PIN faster in my life in order to pay and leave. Check your PM.

Arco.. I am just thinking about all of this..

Lets recap, Why do you keep saying, that "i dont own this domain?

Look at the original thread, i have not edited it, when did i ever say, it was my domain?

I am brokering the domain, and thats why i sent you a pm asking for the best way to do it here, you seriously started this whole ball of wax for no reason other than boredom.. agreed?

OK, and all I said in my first post that you totally took out of context was that since you're the broker your sales thread belongs to the Brokering section. Are we clear? The rest of this conversation is unnecessary. I don't care if you think that there is no TM or if the name is worth two million. Your reaction to my valid point was totally that of contempt and in essence you shot your own foot.

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
haha, funny..

Dont you think, that if i was seriously trying to scam someone with false hopes and mis information i wouldnt send you a pm asking your advice, think about the way this whole thing went about,

I say arco, how much do you think its worth,
you say x amount
you ask, are you brokering this domain
i said, yes

Then you blast me in front of everyone because you have 3 million comments posted and like to type.. admit it guy, you ruined this thread, when all you had to do was send me a PM, agreed?

Admit you could have went about this differently.. If you do not admit this, i dont know what to say..

DOOM.com for sale By Broker! (Here arco, is this what you wanted to see? haha, i dont know why you kept making it like i was trying to keep it a secret) My whole thing here was how you Intentionally tried to blast me, then you went on about all this other stuff, dood, )

Bottom LINE: DOOM.com is for sale, by broker! DOOM.com can be a site used for anything you want it to be, id software owner of the video game tried this domain years ago, and failed.

Arco, if you owned doom.com would you put doom movie or doom video game info on the site? Porbably not, right? So why are you so content with trademark you wouldnt use the site for doom game or movie relation, would you.. You make this huge deal about trademark, doom.com can be used for anything because it is generic, And also, by saying DOOM.com and not DOOM, did you know that is a huge difference? those are 2 seperate things all together.. DOOM is generic, legally, call id software tomorrow and see what they say about doom.com, (since you care soo much)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You're quoting the Appraisals thread, NOT this sales thread here. To post in this sub-forum (Taking Offers) you must own the domain. It's simple rules.

If you felt that your thread was "sabotaged" at the point that I stated you don't own it, you should have reported my post to the mods. They would have done the obvious, by moving it to where it belongs.

Now, since this thread has escalated into an exchange of words, let's close it on a positive note: be my guest and sell the domain, get rich etc. But if you want my advice, steer 180 degrees away from anything game-related.

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Re-read this whole thread, i was just laughing my a*s, god im funny.. youre an angry dood, wow..

But yea.. a couple things here as we end this nightly debate of DOOM

1. DOOM.com is for sale by broker
2. No one was trying to scam anyone here
3. My email is on the DOOM.com site, so you know i am brokering it
4. Arco wears ladies underwear
5. Arco should have sent me a PM stating dood, broker deals go elsewhere
6. Arcos negativity comes from frequent rejection, lack of security and anticipation of a negative response.. agreed?

Arco, i will definitely keep in touch with you, youre a good guy and you mean well..

DOOM.com for sale "By Broker" Goto Site for more info..

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DOOD, ohh whatever.. lol

Actually he lives in London..

Arco.. take care bud..

StrikeP

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BIN set at $250,000

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom