• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

dotster and paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
4,159
Reaction score
17
Anyone know if Dotster will accept paypal for payment?
If so how?

Thanks!
 
HI

I asked them this same question a few months ago and they said they are looking at adding it as a payment option but I have not seen it added yet... So we still have to wait I guess..

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom