• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers downloadlinks.org , gameboyroms.info , etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 61956

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
I am looking for offers on the following domain names:

abcroms.com - expires on Wed 03/07/2007
downloadlinks.org - expires on Sun 06/17/2007
fftactics.info - expires on Tue 02/27/2007
gameboyroms.info - expires on Tue 02/27/2007

Please assume no traffic/revenue. They are all registered at namecheap.com, and have some nice keywords in them.

I will treat this sort of like an auction, although I WILL NOT SELL if the offers I get are unreasonable. If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Note: This is also being advertised at other sites.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom