• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Drive (.) net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotworx

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Drivenet.png




I've hold this one for a while now, and would like to put it up for sale soon.

- "Drive" has a whopping 884,000,000 Google results
- PR4, Registered in 95
- Receive moderate type-in traffic with revenue generated

How much do you think it worth?

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
HI

Very nice domain.. I think around $15k right now..

Develop it... in to a new car site..

Tom
 
No problem! One of the best .net I've seen around here for a while, after my former gem NYC(dot)net that I used to own @ some point ;)

Good luck with it!
 
mid $1x,xxx - $2x,xxx...great name!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom