• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Dropshipping.us

Status
Not open for further replies.
byalik said:
Hiss loss is my gain
Payment sent, waiting for the transfer
THanks

correct :bandit: I was waiting to snipe but lost track of time chatting and was 15 minutes late
.....i have dropshippers.us though :party:
 
Now you guys made me feel bad :( Oh well!

I let the auction go for several days!
 
DotDealers said:
I let the auction go for several days!

All that matters is the ending time. Driving up the price on a no-reserve auction makes no logical sense and is not something I participate in. Good luck with the name.
 
It is the first auction I have ever attempted... so I appreciate the remarks!

I did have an ending time in my 1st post of this thread.
Dropshipping.us - Great one word domain...
Start the bidding at only $10 (Payable by Paypal)
Ends Friday July 2nd at 11:00 PM (PST)
PM me with offers...
Next time I will put a Buy Now price too!

Thanks,

Doug
 
Yeah I have dropship.us and missed too!
But hey at $85 it is still a tidy profit!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom