Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld DUI.ca Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
An end user sale should easily make it into the 5 figure territory. Or it would make a great development.

It'll probably be one of those sales I regret in the future....

Thanks for all the congrats

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It is quite amazing how it was sold on Jan 7th. Transferred Jan 8th. Posted on DNJ on January 12th.

I wish my transactions were that quick. You must have been a trustworthy seller to get it all wrapped up so quickly!

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is quite amazing how it was sold on Jan 7th. Transferred Jan 8th. Posted on DNJ on January 12th.

I wish my transactions were that quick. You must have been a trustworthy seller to get it all wrapped up so quickly!

What part of DropWizard don't you get? We've been around for some 10 years, one of the original members on this forum and it's predecessor. We were one of the original drop catchers back with Snap and others (long before pool) and have done THOUSANDS of transactions with clients around the world. I used to get over 50,000 domains ordered every month. Our email lists still include the largest buyers in the world then and now. We've done Paypal deals for up to mid 5 figure transactions. I was a member of Rick's private board almost since the beginning and anyone who was there knows the who's who of domaining were there over the years. Hell Frank Schilling sent my wife a christmas present to thank us for a domain we caught.

There are multiple articles about us on DNJournal and I count Ron as a friend. I'm partners with Rick and other high profile domainers on some domains. Google us and you'll find over 8,000 results for DropWizard.com and over 11,000 for DropWizard.

It was us that started the market here in Canada by offering a catch service for our clients and it was us that brought Sibername into the market to catch for us. There were no other drop catchers operating for the .ca's. You could backorder at the odd registrar (very few) but that was it. We were the first public service! There are still forum members here today that own .ca's we caught for them.

All that gives us a huge trust factor for our sales and purchases. Something I take VERY SERIOUSLY.

Fact is the purchaser went to bed otherwise the transfer would have been wrapped up the same day.

Sorry for the rant but that pissed me off!

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree to buy, pay and get transfer of names within 24hrs all the time, as long as you have two prompt people its very doable :)

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

BTW I'd be happy to help you with some suggestions so you could build some credibiity here.;)

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What part of DropWizard don't you get? We've been around for some 10 years, one of the original members on this forum and it's predecessor. We were one of the original drop catchers back with Snap and others (long before pool) and have done THOUSANDS of transactions with clients around the world. I used to get over 50,000 domains ordered every month. Our email lists still include the largest buyers in the world then and now. We've done Paypal deals for up to mid 5 figure transactions. I was a member of Rick's private board almost since the beginning and anyone who was there knows the who's who of domaining were there over the years. Hell Frank Schilling sent my wife a christmas present to thank us for a domain we caught.

There are multiple articles about us on DNJournal and I count Ron as a friend. I'm partners with Rick and other high profile domainers on some domains. Google us and you'll find over 8,000 results for DropWizard.com and over 11,000 for DropWizard.

It was us that started the market here in Canada by offering a catch service for our clients and it was us that brought Sibername into the market to catch for us. There were no other drop catchers operating for the .ca's. You could backorder at the odd registrar (very few) but that was it. We were the first public service! There are still forum members here today that own .ca's we caught for them.

All that gives us a huge trust factor for our sales and purchases. Something I take VERY SERIOUSLY.

Fact is the purchaser went to bed otherwise the transfer would have been wrapped up the same day.

Sorry for the rant but that pissed me off!

And you care what others thought and let it effect you enough to go off on a rant like that because ?

Seemed sort of self righteous not to be offensive - but you could of simply responded

"Yeah, you could say I have some credibility" :)

Step back, breathe, everything's going to be O.K. !!!!

Wzhxvy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
These DUI threads have long outlived their purpose (assuming they had one in the first place). Mods should close them, for a 6K transaction....what a joke.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Step back, breathe, everything's going to be O.K. !!!!

You're probably right.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

These DUI threads have long outlived their purpose (assuming they had one in the first place). Mods should close them, for a 6K transaction....what a joke.

Perhaps but to start seeing some decent numbers showing up on dnjournal regularily perhaps threads like this are needed. Most .ca's are sold way too cheap around here.

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're probably right.

Perhaps but to start seeing some decent numbers showing up on dnjournal regularily perhaps threads like this are needed. Most .ca's are sold way too cheap around here.

Same for .in - But I think it is starting to come around ... 97 % of LLL.in are taken .. What are the stats on the % of LLL.ca ? Is it 100 % yet ?

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thread has been closed. Congrats on the sale DW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom