• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DVDfilms.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
2
Your appraisals/thoughts Please...:)


I personally love this one. It has global appeal and potential IMHO :yes:

Thanks in advance ;)
 
low xxx to mid xxx to someone interested
 
Thanks GAMEFINEST for your superfast Appraisal :)

IMHO I feel it to be worth at least a four figure, but hey what do I know

I would love more members to throw in their thoughts :yes:

Cheers :cool:
 
I think the major unknown quantity is the future of .mobi . I won't attempt to bring back the debates of .mobi prospect that have been gone through in multiple other threads.

DVDfilms itself is a good generic term, however, there are currently very few established .mobi sites. So I will value it at low $XXX at this stage.

If .mobi goes down the drain within the next year or two, then I will change my appraisal to $XX

If .mobi takes off, you can expect $XXXX
 
I think the major unknown quantity is the future of .mobi . I won't attempt to bring back the debates of .mobi prospect that have been gone through in multiple other threads.

DVDfilms itself is a good generic term, however, there are currently very few established .mobi sites. So I will value it at low $XXX at this stage.

If .mobi goes down the drain within the next year or two, then I will change my appraisal to $XX

If .mobi takes off, you can expect $XXXX

Thankyou Allanh for your time spent and Effort to a well explained Appraisal.


Interesting Appraisal :rolleyes:


.......Keep 'em coming fellow domainers :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom