Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

dynadot Dynadot introduces bulk pricing

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Dynadot.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Starting today (it seems) bulk pricing is available at Dynadot
$6.99 instead of $7.99
Requirements: have spent at least $500 over the last 400 days or fund your account :)

Domain summit 2024

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
all domain prices has decreased for anyone that has spent over $500. Including $1.99 .infos.

com $6.99
net $6.99
org $6.99
info $1.99
biz $6.99
mobi $12.99
ws (WebSite) $6.99
us $6.99
cn $19.99
co.uk $7.99
cc $27.99
tv $32.99
eu $8.99

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
After the Registerfly fiasco I think I'll stick with major registrars like Enom.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bastards changed it from 400 to 365 days ;(

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After the Registerfly fiasco I think I'll stick with major registrars like Enom.
Well personally I have hundreds of domains with them and never had a single issue. I have always found them knowledgeable and responsive when you contact them or need anything.
Also their infrastructure looks reliable and solid (unlike registerglitch®), so far I never noticed a single glitch. The only time I had to get in touch with support was when Enom provided me with incorrect EPP codes :smilewinkgrin:

Problem with some of the bigger registrars is that they are too big to care, at least Dynadot value their good reputation...
My experience with Enom is more or less OK but they don't always read your support requests thoroughly so you have to reopen or file a 2nd ticket.
I have no such problem with Dynadot.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats right.

Dynadot and Regfly are two completely different registrars.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know who this Dynadot is connected to, and where they came from first. Hopefully they are fine, but domainers need to be much more aware of who they're dealing with today.

For example, domainer's whois research on names they want to reg is monitored by the likes of the infamous Capitoldomains and Domaindoorman et all that are associated with Dotster, or the infamous Chestertonholdings that does the same thing and is associated with the ppc company Domainsponsor.

There are plenty more examples. Amazes me sometimes that domainers will flock to the services of companies that are clearly using their data to compete with them.

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've got about 100 domains there and i like their domain registration / management process, it is quite advanced and very clear. For transfers, you are totally informed about the stage of the transfer, and their support is fast and kindly.

Registerfly was just a cash collecting machine with almost nothing "inside".

I think that if dynadot was able to still drop a bit prices for very large accounts, it could even compete with godaddy or enom for industry professionals. I feel more comfortable with a "smaller" provider if i can have a personal contact and not support tickets replied every time by a different first-job rep.

my 2 cents...

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i love dynadot...

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dynadot is a joke....I mean they treat their customers like crap, have you looked at their policies?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Which policies ?

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me guess, you use Godaddy?

Nope, I use Moniker/Namecheap/Directi. I do buy from TDNAM on occasion but immediately transfer names out after 60 days, thank you for your concern. Any other questions?

NAK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

hi acro! i have a 6.95 account at enom and im paying 7.95 for transfers, do all 6.95 accounts have 7.95 pricing for transfers?

Also, if dynadot offers 6.95, is this for transfers, renewals and new regs?

thanks!

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have to spend $500 in 365 days to be eligible for the discounted pricing. This is for new regs, transfers, and renewals.

NAK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You have to spend $500 in 365 days to be eligible for the discounted pricing. This is for new regs, transfers, and renewals.

the $500 per year is no problem, i would spend over $2500 easy....are they a stable company? i dont want any problems...thank you mr rockefeller!

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have 100s of domains with them and I have transferred multiple domain names to them. They are very stable and have excellent customer support. I've never had a single problem with them.

NAK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have 100s of domains with them and I have transferred multiple domain names to them. They are very stable and have excellent customer support. I've never had a single problem with them.

thank you very much, i will give them a try.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The fact that they'll suspend a domain on a single spam complaint....
All registrars are expected to take action when domains are used for spamming or other unlawful purposes. It's in the TOS.
I myself report domains used for spamming so they will be disabled (hopefully).
However all registrars are supposed to exercice due diligence before suspending an account ie investigate if the claim is legit.

I second that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators