• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed eACCOUNT.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
2
This was one of my first ever mobi Reg :yes: and one of my favs.

Its a generic term used all over the world and is only going to get used more :cool:

Please remember Account.mobi is not on the Premium list BUT on the Reserve List which means it may never hit the streets :eek:

Has thousands of uses with very huge potential indeed :ok:

I will be holding onto this one for sure :cool: unless ...:smilewinkgrin:

First thing that springs to mind is Banking or some type of payment account (like payppal etc...) for the MobilePhones...... Email Account .... Credit Account..... Business Account ..... and the list can go on and on :yes:


I would like to have your thoughts and possible lucrative development ideas on this one please...

And please do give your Appraisals :shy:

Thanking in Advance ;)
 
Right now XXX-X,XXX
after couple of years XX,XXX
after 10 years XXX,XXX

(I like e<singleword> but since these are not great with direct navigation - it's hard to sell the; great for end-user/business - like you pointed)

Thanks
 
Wow :eek:

Thanks for your thoughts Muris ;)
 
I would that thats an overly optimistic outlook, I think you are lucky to grab even $$$ in a couple of years
 
...
 
Last edited:
there are a lot of downsides to this domain, first the "e".., then it doesnt really go a nicely with account as it does with other words such as ebanking, elending, etrading,..looks more like a third or forth choice domain even if it would be .com, as a .mobi I cant see it be worth more than xx
 
Guys,

Maybe I appraised too high, but here are some of my names:

ERINGTONES.MOBI
EREALESTATE.MOBI
ERESERVATIONS.MOBI
ELAW.MOBI
ECHINA.MOBI
EDATES.MOBI
EDRUGS.MOBI
EHENTAI.MOBI
EJAPAN.MOBI
ENEWYORK.MOBI
EVOIP.MOBI
EWIFI.MOBI
EWIKI.MOBI

- now everything is clear.

Thanks
 
Guys,

Maybe I appraised too high, but here are some of my names:

ERINGTONES.MOBI
EREALESTATE.MOBI
ERESERVATIONS.MOBI
ELAW.MOBI
ECHINA.MOBI
EDATES.MOBI
EDRUGS.MOBI
EHENTAI.MOBI
EJAPAN.MOBI
ENEWYORK.MOBI
EVOIP.MOBI
EWIFI.MOBI
EWIKI.MOBI

- now everything is clear.

Thanks

that explains why your appraisal was being so high...I am not a fan of "e" or "i" domains, especially not for new tlds..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom