Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed ebiznessdailey.biz, and ebiznessdailey.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRPiNG

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
he could of donated the reg fee to charity, what a cruel selfish man 10k

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
real goofy..... if he is serious.

I think he needs to reevaluate this "friends" who seem to be encouraging the registering of god-awful names.

My thought is that he's full of •••• and spent $10 to reg a name to validate his posts here...He definately has gotten his moneys worth, laughing & reading the posts of people actually trying to help him.

10k...if your for real...Its time to either stop regging these things .... or at the very least, stop telling us and embarassing yourself!

like I said all just my opinion...

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
10k, ebusiness is good. ebizness is bad.

Anyone who tried using this domain name would lose all their visitors to 'ebusinessdaily.com'

I see I am upsetting people here. I am from Uganda. My language is tribal, so I cannot register words in my native tongue. (most are spoken, not written) we do know English here. I feel mine is OK.

Thanks to President Gringo and -RJ- you have been kindest,

I will not post anymore, I guess, untill I actually register it.:)

thinkaholic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're not upsetting us and please don't be offended by some responses. We're just trying to help you understand what to register and what not to. If you think a domiain name is good, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It's up to you.

Hopefully, you'll take our opinions as advice and not rejection. We are all here to learn. Some of us have been doing this for years and have registered hundreds and thousands of names. That still doen't make us qualify to be better than someone else, but we've been there and done that already and don't want you to make the same mistakes we all went through when we first started.

Keep posting names for appraisal. I'll help you as much as I can.

DRPiNG

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
10k there's nothing wrong with trying, but don't say things like DRPiNG "Wow, you say my bizness names are horribble. Take a look here. I smell some stink!" when i had said nothing of the sort ok, m8.
But it does seem your posts are a little, off key thats all.

DRPiNG

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a note...

<i>DomainDomain Posted:
He must be real. He actually registered 349349.US after that posting.</i>

This gentleman just told us he is from Uganda. IF that is the case how did he register a .us? As my understanding is you need to be a US citizen to do so.
Something just a tad off here....

10K...your not upsetting me. It really is a bit funny...but is getting old.

IF you are serious about wanting help and opinions you'll get it here, but if your playing, people are gonna see through it ( we fell off the turnip trucks many years ago! ) and no longer give you the time of day.

I will give you one bit of advice...especially if english is not a strong language for you. RESEARCH....on the internet.... try www.m-w.com ( merriem-webster dictionary/ thesaurus ) google, av, search search search .... and if it only sounds good to you or is a made up spelling or term, unless your gonna develop and brand yourself DON'T reg it.

Also....if you run across a name you like and you don't reg it...certainly don't post it here before you do! You may have good intentions, but if you happen upon a GOOD name and leave it unregged you can be sure there will be people on this site that will reg it before you. Dog eat Dog. ( sorry no offense, they eat dog in Uganda don't they? )

once again just my opinion... what the he11 do I know???? :)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of chinese friends that own .us (and they live in china).

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From the .US site:
Who can register a .US domain name?
Any U.S. citizen or resident, as well as any business or organization, including federal, state, and local government with a bona fide presence in the United States can register a .US domain name.

One of the following eligibility requirements must be met:

A natural person (i) who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America or any of its possessions or territories or (ii) whose primary place of domicile is in the United States of America or any of its possessions, or

Any entity or organization that is incorporated within one of the fifty (50) U.S. states, the District of Columbia, or any of the United States possessions or territories or (ii) organized or otherwise constituted under the laws of a state of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, or any of its possessions or territories, or

An entity or organization (including federal, state, or local government of the United States, or a political subdivision thereof) that has a bona fide presence in the United States. See Section B.3.1 of the NeuStar proposal to the Department of Commerce for details concerning what constitutes a “bona fide presence.“

So ... your friends in China might own them...but they are not supposed to according to Neustar.

No response needed...not important. :)

<end_of_line>

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
izoot:

“bona fide presence in the US" is the box non-us residents check.

I guess they could lose if no one in the US has heard of their company.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I take that to mean that if they do not have registered office, representative or a business division in the US. Not just whether someone has "heard" of them.

Anyhow...like I said, not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators