Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

****ebonyjayda.com - Domain making $21/month at Namedrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium Domains

[email protected]
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain name: ****ebonyjayda.com

PR: 3

Revenue: Made $10.61 in 15 days so assume $21/month

Regged at: GoDaddy (Free push)

BIN price reduced to $350

Payment: Paypal (verified only)

PM me with any questions you might have. Please post your offers in the thread only.

STATS:

http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=3375ebony1481.jpg

http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=737285ebony2696.jpg

FINE PRINT:

Please note that this is an ADULT domain name. If you are not comfortable dealing with Adult domain names, please DO NOT bid.

Previous traffic records are NO GUARANTEE of future traffic. They are just provided for understanding the potential of the domain name and are in no way a guarantee (express or implied) as to future revenue.

Domain Summit 2024

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is the source of traffic for this domain? Type-ins? What does "jayda" mean? Was there an existing website under this domain?

Premium Domains

[email protected]
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Ameet, I have a question. You have this site parked at NameDrive. If I buy it, do I need to set an account with them and what happen if I don't get accepted? Do I just need to park somewhere else? I've tried to open a parking account at SEDO but they desapproved. What do you think is the best way to go if I get the domain from you? Thanks,

David

Premium Domains

[email protected]
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi David,

I dont know why Sedo disapproved your application, did they give you a reason?

Here are a few other Domain Parking companies (listed on the dnforum homepage):

Parked.com, Parkingdots.com, Domainsponsor.com, Parkingsite.com, Dotzup.com, Fabulous.com, Domainhop.com, Revenuedirect.com, Sedo.com, Trafficz.com, Namedrive.com, iMonetize.com

I can recommed a few parking services but I have personally used Sedo, Domainsponsor, Trafficclub, ParkingSite and Namedrive and as per my opinion ND is by far the best Parking service around when it comes to quality of templates, optimization, keyword tweaking etc. This help you to get the most out of your domain traffic.

Please remember that I cannot guarantee that future revenues will remain constant as per past performance. And when you change the domain over to a new Parking provider, I am sure it will lose revenue.

So I would recommed you sign up for an Namedrive account only. If you have any problems with your sign-up you can always contact the ND guys here.

Cheers!

Premium Domains

[email protected]
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am reducing the BIN to $350 (Thats approx. 16 months revenue).

This is the final price reduction. Sale continues for the next 24 hours and if it does not sell I am just going to keep this domain parked at ND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom