• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed eBusinessModels.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGray

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
959
Reaction score
0
I know this name is a little long and I tend to stay away from the "e" if possible but I think it is very relevant here.

I thought this was a good name because it seems this is what so many of us are looking for.

Please Appraise!
Development ideas also welcome.

:D
 
how bout dn bucks?....i can start saving some up if the price is right :swg:
 
Originally posted by mbg0050
I know this name is a little long and I tend to stay away from the "e" if possible but I think it is very relevant here.

I thought this was a good name because it seems this is what so many of us are looking for.


I think "e" is very good with this domain, ebusiness model is some kind of different issue with business model in common use I think. but model"s" is a minus IMHO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom