• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Editing Thread Title?

PRED

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
9,128
Reaction score
176
seen quite a lot of edited thread titles

how do I do this, I see no way in thread tools, once a domain is sold or closed

or do I just report thread to mods and ask them to do?

thanks
 
Upvote 0
Interesting, I also noticed that. It never was possible to change titles in the past I think?
 
you must ask the mod to do it for you
users can't edit title
 
Back
Top Bottom