Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed eiNames.com appraisal?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
very catchy name indeed ! BTW what was the name ai, oa, ei, ie, ay, ly..... Fuvk forget it !

Victor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"I says to Maple I says ... I'll finish this later. Ha ha!" to each and everyone of you who does not like my domain name, in comparison to your names, (besides topnames i like that), it ain't so bad. so here is the name again, e i Names - it's in the name!

Victor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:quote: Tippy, don't you get?

If e was good and i was OK then both letters doubles the value.

Let's see 2x0 = ?

Yea, that's it.
:quote:

Firstly, this logic is incorrect, having studied advanced maths and logic in uni and other practices i will probably never make use of in my life, i can say:

names.com can appraised at around $50K if not more, possibly a little less

when you prefix 'e' to it, the value drops let's say by 1/2
when you prefix 'i' to a name, the value drops let's say by 1/8

thus, when you prefix the combination 'ei' the value drops by: 1/2 * 1/8 = 1/16 thus this would mean that eiNames is worth
1/16 * $50K which would value my domain at a little over $3K so there you have it :p my domain is worth $3K

the reason why i didn't like wildcards idea was because prefixing cyber + www reduces the value by a further let's say 1/10000 thus the name would be reduced by 1/160000 ~> $0.0

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Victor, if you understand such advanced maths, given your university participation - certainly you have taken sociology and philosophy.

Then you maybe have heard that saying 'the sum of each is greater than the whole'. This is said in description of groups of people.

I would infer that when this phrase is used in relation to domain names, the exact opposite is true.

-WC-

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
An additional problem to this domain not having a "human" appeal, is that it is a bit hard to remember unless you are a name professional and do some association trick...
ienames? einames? einame? and so on .. the concept of "names" is too general to associate with somethin gconcrete and remember the next time you need to reg a "name".

"I reg my names at nameking" says a return customer rather than
"I reg my names at ionames" or was it ioenames, I d have to check the name?

PS I do not own nameking.com - used as example.

This said, if you could come up with a concrete concept to associate einames with (such as Elf Internet Names), then you have a fighting chance! Maybe you can have little elfs running around your site and call it "ELF INTERNET".

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It certainly isnt worth no $3k thats for sure and I don't need any schooling to figure that out.

You can't be serious?

Mike

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Victor
[BFirstly, this logic is incorrect, having studied advanced maths and logic in uni and other practices...[/B]

Victor, you just ask for troubles with such comments.
You have to accept other people's opinions about your Dnames
without too much emotions.
You can't go against the market (any) and this forum can only help you to feel the closest value of your position.

On the other side, regarding non-commercial value - its like child's name, someone likes it, someone think its terrible.

Victor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:razz: options clearly you are not familiar with my sense of humor, if this domain was really worth $3k i wouldn't hold on to it!

I'm only teasing the fellas that made disparaging remarks about my domain name, :)

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh...not bad.
You deceived me too.:shy:

garyted51

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
?....I've seen better and I've seen worse. What will you use it for?

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think einames is worth at least DN$80, and if you start another thread you could double that.

M

MusicWiz

that's from EA Supports, It's in the game!.

:shy:

i pressume you are talking about the computer games made buy EA ( Electronic Arts ) like Fifa 2002 etc.. the slogan is in fact .. EA Sprots.. It's in the game.. no idea where you got EA Supports from :laugh:

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
come on, did you like eNom the first time you heard it? but it's catchy and easy to remember, so i'm sure eiNames will pop into your head sometime next week for no apparent reason, because it's catchy :)

eNom overcame a weird name because it offered a GREAT service. The trick was that the business made the name good, not the other way around.

Sorry, I agree with everyone else here - the name alone is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom