• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed eNEW.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ambet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
390
Reaction score
0
eNEW.com

Just got it through an auction. I just wanna know if I did good or wrong :)
How much worth it?
Thanks.
__________________
 
Seems great?
4 letter domain.
Popular word.
The "e" in front of "new" makes it more specific.
It sounds like "renew" without the "r".
How much did this set you back?
 
I'd rather not write any numbers here... I want somebody else's opinion and I don't want to influence it.
 
eNEW.com

Just got it through an auction. I just wanna know if I did good or wrong :)
How much worth it?
Thanks.
__________________

i think you did good

if only it was enews com!

still, it should get some traffic from that and all you have to do it figure out some good usages for it.

something like Everything that's New on the Net..Visit eNew.com

$6k min. reseller
 
Doesn't make sense to me as eNew - makes sense as a VCVC.com

1-1.5k
 
This is exactly I was thinking, it can be used for some Net News website, but I think it also can be used for a reviews website for new products on the market. 'e new' may be 'excellent new' products.
Anyway, I am glad you appraised it to $6k min. reseller, I am starting now to think positively... :)

i think you did good

if only it was enews com!

still, it should get some traffic from that and all you have to do it figure out some good usages for it.

something like Everything that's New on the Net..Visit eNew.com

$6k min. reseller
 
I believe any premium 4 letter.com with a word in them (especially popular words) are worth automatically high $xxx to low $x,xxx.
Premium letter "e" in front of a popular word "new" I would say $1.5k+
Good Luck
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You did great, don't worry about it. IMO you got it for about half of it's reseller price. Hold it until September/October (when people actually start buying names again) and you'll make great profit. I can see this name hit hi $x,xxx in a Sedo auction.
 
Thanks Stian, I really apreciate your opinion and I think this is the best ideea. I will wait until October... Or, I will try to develop something for it if I will decide to keep it.
Thanks again!

You did great, don't worry about it. IMO you got it for about half of it's reseller price. Hold it until September/October (when people actually start buying names again) and you'll make great profit. I can see this name hit hi $x,xxx in a Sedo auction.
 
very nice name , I think 2.5k$ will be fair value for this on
 
I would market New Electronics Gizmo's
 
HI

Nice name and would also sale around $2.5k

Tom
 
I am a bit surprised you got it in an auction. Don't know the price you paid for it but I think is a great name that could bring you good cash if sold to an interested party. If there is Ebay.com why not Enew.com? :) It can be worth as much as the buyer wants to pay for it but I say at least 5-6K. You may need to wait though. Good luck.
 
Please don't send me offers anymore to buy eNEW.com , this domain name is not for sale... YET! :D
I received a few offers for it by PM and I am posting this message to be seen by everybody. No sale for the moment! Waiting for more appraisals, please.
Thanks.
 
Not really a real word so tough to value too far beyond what other 4 letter com's are selling for (which is not good at this time and prices seriously depressed) so it seems to depend on the traffic level to justify the higher prices mentioned by others. Another factor is undeveloped "e" names do not seem to be as popular as they were years ago and it now appears the "i" names (i.e. ireport.com) have far surpassed e domains.

With no/low or unknown traffic I would have to say the mid to high xxx range wholesale.

However, if an end-user or other retail buyer comes along pitch it at mid to high x,xxx range (as much as 10k) since they will probably not ask about traffic anyway, which traffic I assume is not much anyway
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom