• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed englishlessons.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come one this is excellent domain I can't say value but I wouldn't sell it for less then $1k if I had it.

Cheers
 
lol. never.

This just dropped a few nights ago and I didnt want to spend regfee on it. Lessons.info..maybe low-mid X,XXX..englishlessons.info low XX.

good luck.
 
Goes well with .info. With all the people who want to learn or teach English? $x,xxx easy. $xxx discount.
 
lol. never.

This just dropped a few nights ago and I didnt want to spend regfee on it. Lessons.info..maybe low-mid X,XXX..englishlessons.info low XX.

good luck.


Rock!!! are you serious?? You didnt want to spend 99 cents on this domain? You're crazy dude!



Rami
 
low to mid xxxx
 
Rock!!! are you serious?? You didnt want to spend 99 cents on this domain? You're crazy dude!



Rami

well i did :?:

I may/may not develop. Just parked for now, will soon host and see what type of se traffic it receives.

Thanks for the comment and appraisals
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom