Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

enom enom coupon codes

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
anyone got any enom coupon codes please? :undecided:
cheers
Pred ;)

Domain summit 2024

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys?
Any great enom coupon codes?
Be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Pred

cloudfuyun

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also need it...

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would not sign with enom if I were you. I have several names there and their hosting is so bad.
Wait time for the help desk all day has been 1 hour. That's a toll call. The hosting menu inside my account does not show up at all.

I have had so many problems with Enom technically I can't see how they stay in business. Shop Godaddy.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes enom are hopeless & it amazes me when some members on this forum praise them. lol
enom have too many probs too list. including security issues
most slate them
thankfully i only have half a dozen resulting from names i bought that were pushed over. i am transferring most of what i own over to moniker.
i only wanted an enom code too delay the inevitable as didn't want to give enom more than i had to
moniker are the best.
godaddy aren't all bad
Pred

longbiao

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm also interested in it

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would not sign with enom if I were you. I have several names there and their hosting is so bad.
Wait time for the help desk all day has been 1 hour. That's a toll call. The hosting menu inside my account does not show up at all.

I have had so many problems with Enom technically I can't see how they stay in business. Shop Godaddy.

I have all the same problems with hosting at Godaddy, but I have to wade through screen after screen of "html spam" to do anything :(

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been fighting ENOM Central's support for over a month now. They respond rarely. I have a domain there that I bought for $400 through a Club Drop auction last January. I did have DNS control for it but it and it 'belongs' to me at ENOM but the real, global registry has it registered to someone else. I can get NOTHING done about it. I have sent repeated messages and even sent one to their legal department. NOTHING!! Renewal is $29.95 at this supposedly 'marvelous' registrar. Their control panel is mediocre, their price is absurd, and, worst, their support is about as bad as it gets.

By contrast, if I have a problem at Go Daddy, they answer within 2 hours as they promise to do.

As to hosting, I use HostGator.com. Their support has been excellent with questions answered quickly at all hours and they are cheap too when the service they offer is factored in. I have 4 sites there for $9.95 per month total with room to spare.

HostGator.com, GoDaddy.com - Thumbs Up!;)
ENOM.com - Thumbs WAY Down. What's to love about this company??!:upset:

gixergeo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive been searching aslo for codes but.........
I also had issues with them I had a name registerd and they never transfered it. Then they responded with all kinds of jibberish that didn't pertain to the question I asked. This is after calling them a few times never talking to anyone just leaving messages.
Now the name is expired and I still can't get info on it. Seems like they are keeping all the names to me after they hold out till expiration and go out somewhere else and resell them since they are almost free to them.
Am I wrong for assuming this?

Yum

Editor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also interested.

Daniel Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There's no such thing as an eNom coupon code if you have a reseller account. All of the promotions are open only to direct ETP's who register directly with eNom via email or phone to have their pricing adjusted. If you have a subaccount, it's up to your ETP to adjust your price; but again there's no "coupon code".

Codes are only applicable at eNom's retail site, eNomCentral; there are presently no promotions there.

Radioz, eNomCentral was only set up so owners of domains purchased through resellers who have gone out of business (or have had their status terminated like RFly) can manage their domains. Unlike Wild West/Go Daddy, it does no direct marketing to consumers. If eNomCentral was interested in retail business, do you think domains would be priced at $29.95?

As for your ClubDrop purchase, you don't mention whether the name was originally registered under the eNom cred or not. If you PM me with the details, I can pass it on directly to someone who can track it down for you.

quixergeo, your account should list what problems were encountered in your transfer under "Transfer Status". It's possible you did not unlock it, or respond to the losing registrar's confirmation email. PM me with the details and let's see if I can help you.

nRnF

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So any code or not ?
I need one URGENTLY !

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Screw enom, save money thru Fabulous. Why pay for credit card fees and higher reg rates?

nRnF

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The probelm is I have been pushed 2 names through eNom they expire in 30 days, and now the 60 day ICANN rules runns.
So no transfer out possible ;(

I NEED A CUPON NOW as a 29$ is hard to swallow ;)

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The probelm is I have been pushed 2 names through eNom they expire in 30 days, and now the 60 day ICANN rules runns.
So no transfer out possible ;(

I NEED A CUPON NOW as a 29$ is hard to swallow ;)
Unless enom has changed, just because a name is "pushed" to your account from another enom user name, that does NOT mean a 60 day ICANN clock has started. You should still be able to put in a transfer out.

Enom or most other registrars do NOT place a hold on a name just because it's been pushed, or at least they didn't use to. That was pretty much just a stupid internal GoDaddy policy when anyone would modify a whois or do an account change over to another customer. They say it's an ICANN thing, but that's NOT the case, but rather a way for GoDaddy to gum up any transfers out.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just curious, why you need a coupon code? And what extension you will use it?

Let me know, I might be able to assist you.

Regard,
Em

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Predator is roaming...and also certain muskrats!

I too am interested in a code. I have been using itsadeal all month, but no longer working:(

Anyone got a new code???

Kind regards as always,

SoCalBoy

Yum

Editor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We can get a lower price by using Coupon code as Godaddy.com do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators