Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Enom Problem Renewing 2 .biz Domain Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been a domainer for 15 years and an eNom reseller for almost that long and I have come to the point of frustration because I cannot renew two expired .biz names under the eNom platform. The error message I get is "unable to process this domain". All my other .biz names worked fine when set to auto renew. The expired domains are of course less than a month overdue and have not gone to redemption.

eNom support blamed a pricing issue (they think that my parent reseller has set my pricing lower than his own) and when I contacted him, he suggested I switched registrars. Also suggested that I wait until the names cycle and register with his new registrar of choice (I will leave the name out of this discussion for now). He refuses to touch the pricing panel so this didn't help me, if eNom is right.

As plan B thought through by yours truly, I had eNom push these two expired names to another reseller account of mine ( I have several under different parents). Now the parent I remember was eager and super responsive is no longer peppy and I cannot get his attention. No email reply, mailbox full, nada.

Any ideas or help? This must be a common issue or at least must have been encountered before. All I want is these domains renewed and I can push them back to my main reseller account when its all done.

TIA!

P.S. Yes I have been on hiatus for a few years for personal reasons.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they probably aren't worth renewing, since you let them expire.

i say, wait until they become available again... then see if you really want them.

;)

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been a domainer for 15 years and an eNom reseller for almost that long and I have come to the point of frustration because I cannot renew two expired .biz names under the eNom platform. The error message I get is "unable to process this domain". All my other .biz names worked fine when set to auto renew. The expired domains are of course less than a month overdue and have not gone to redemption.

eNom support blamed a pricing issue (they think that my parent reseller has set my pricing lower than his own) and when I contacted him, he suggested I switched registrars. Also suggested that I wait until the names cycle and register with his new registrar of choice (I will leave the name out of this discussion for now). He refuses to touch the pricing panel so this didn't help me, if eNom is right.

As plan B thought through by yours truly, I had eNom push these two expired names to another reseller account of mine ( I have several under different parents). Now the parent I remember was eager and super responsive is no longer peppy and I cannot get his attention. No email reply, mailbox full, nada.

Any ideas or help? This must be a common issue or at least must have been encountered before. All I want is these domains renewed and I can push them back to my main reseller account when its all done.

TIA!

P.S. Yes I have been on hiatus for a few years for personal reasons.

Hi TrafficMonsterRRR - I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Please email me directly with your eNom log in ID and domains in question and I'll see if I can assist.

Regards,
~Bari

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Quick update to everyone:

The parent reseller of this particular eNomaccount (in which I kept a balance of <$100 just to keep active) is willing to work with me to solve the issue, but still no luck. This is my secondary account and at least my reseller is willing to work with eNom - unlike my main eNom reseller account parent who basically washed his hands. I also received direct word from eNom tech support that the issue has been escalated to the sales dept. and I should contact eNom sales directly from now on about this problem.

I must confess that, while I am thankful there seems to be some (slow) progress, I got uncontrollably curious and went and checked out Dynadot (I will leave the details out as per whose suggestion etc). I must say my first impressions about Dynadot are very positive. The overall speed and responsiveness of the website impressed me. Funny thing, the website went down for maintenance (with fair warning) just as I started to create a new account --right smack in the middle of the day on a Wednesday. To be continued...

Thanks for all your help, I will continue adding to the saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators