Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

enom Enom Unlocked ALL my domains

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
:attention: I have about 400 domains in my enom account, and all of them changed from Locked status to Active, the way I found out is I use Godaddy to monitor my high profile domains, just as an extra layer of protection, when I got the GD notice, I found that all of them were unlocked.

If you have an account at Enom, check to see if the status of your domains changed, Please post if this happened to you, it would be scary if this happened to only me.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well i will check that's crazy I have some doms there too

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
:attention: I have about 400 domains in my enom account, and all of them changed from Locked status to Active, the way I found out is I use Godaddy to monitor my high profile domains, just as an extra layer of protection, when I got the GD notice, I found that all of them were unlocked.

If you have an account at Enom, check to see if the status of your domains changed, Please post if this happened to you, it would be scary if this happened to only me.

Did you see that within your Enom interface? Because the status "Active" is not related to locking - whereas, "Unlocked" is.

Use http://whois.domaintools.com to see what I mean.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Did you see that within your Enom interface? Because the status "Active" is not related to locking - whereas, "Unlocked" is.

It was showing unlocked in Enom (box unchecked) and Whois. I then did an immediate global edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators