Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Enom's VP's Rude Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
When you have hundreds of thousands of customers that pay $8.95 for their domains, what do you expect, a Royal Class airport lounge? Enom rocks, period.

Cheers!

Mole is right. For the price you are paying, some even much less than $8.95, you can not expect too much. One of the reasons why they can offer such low prices is their cut in operating cost. Service due to small staff is one of them.

Glad to see you here MOLE :)

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL Too bad!! Maybe next time. I invited Goh to come here so we could look up Brittney Spears. But he keeps sending his famous links as reply :)

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never been to HK Mole. Wish I could go some day. I'm a huge fan of Hong Kong movies. I started watching those years before they became a hit here. I've been to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia though. All great countries, but I prefer Thailand - The Land of Smiles :)

M

mole

Yah, Thailand is a great place with great beaches, and very affordable too! It's also great for pig's blood dishes, especially in Chiang Mai yum!

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Yah, Thailand is a great place with great beaches, and very affordable too! It's also great for pig's blood dishes, especially in Chiang Mai yum!

HAHA Not sure if I have tried that dish. Is that the jello looking stuff (dark red) they sometimes put in noodles? If it is than I have tried it too :D

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm part of the Pig's Blood Dish Club then. Yes, I have to agree that it tasted good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom