• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed erefund.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

worldbroker

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
I have owned this domain for some time. I also own this in several extensions. For those who are from the US it has merit because that is the way income tax refunds are sent. I am looking for honest appraisals.

Thanks in advance!
 
50-100k easy

you should package and market to a tax prep company

would be an easy sell, in my humble opinion

:painkiller:
 
maybe without the "e"..its worth low $x,xxx imo undeveloped
 
I own refunds.mobi as well. I think that that domain has potential as well?
 
e-names are second class names, in order to make something work with "e" you gotta invest a lot in marketing, also "e" doesnt sound very good with "re" right after...my guess would be it would bring low $xxxx at auction
 
low $,$$$ .. nice name, good luck with it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom