• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed eUnder.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c4smok

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
I was wondering if this domain name might have any value to it. On first look I thought this domain name was a great find but I have heard mix reviews about it since.


Also I was wondering if URLs.ws was worth holding on to or not.

Thanks,
c4smok
 
um, i am usually a fan of e and i words, but this one- hmmmmmmmmmmmm-
 
lol yeah thats about the reaction I get from half of the people I talk to..

I guess its the e-vowel setup..

But I still think it is pretty strong of a term and has meaning in different ways..
 
yeah sorry man you got nothing here :(..

Cheers
 
not really a word the whole "e" thing goes with, could be catchy if developed, but without..not a lot of value
 
yeah its going to be developed... its the shorthand for a game I am starting up here soon..

Just posted because I wondered why people seemed to not like it as much as I do lol
 
regfee to mid xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom