• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

eurodns : pay 18 euros to change nameservers

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the info. what about .fr? do you know whether you have to pay similar surcharges.

we charge on transfers 1 year because the registry is handling this like a new registration, ownerchange I guess is for free.
 
hi madcamel,
.nl is not fully automated at EuroDNS, so we feel free to charge our handwork. we set priorities in which way we automate which TLD. And perhaps the registry charge us some money too? (I dont know if .nl do, but some other registries ask money for updates)

Did you know that the .uk Registry charge the Registrar X-Time the registration fee for an ownerchange?

Ownership change I can understand, but NS change ?
How can this be done manual ?
 
good to see u here Freddy

hi there!
this hurts :hurt:
more TLD´s more problems!
It was really nice in the good old century when I registered only .com and .de.
now we have to work with all this 1000´s registries. The world was so small.
More TLD´s more opportunities, more difficulties.
Lets see what comes next! :ear:
 
Ownership change I can understand, but NS change ?
How can this be done manual ?
you would cry if you would see which paperwork we have, I will do a small movie on wednesday and upload if the Staff agree.
.LU all updates, all changes must be signed by by the customer!
We just made some changes on .CH (so we could cut the setup fee)
.VN we automated by parsing the website of the registry, they realized that and give the understanding that they dont like that.
this are daily problems of a Registrar like EuroDNS.
Please do not compare us with Go Daddy or Pool, we are in a totally different Business, a company like Pool would never decide to go this way.
They go more the easy way and massmarket, we are more individualists. I think our Landrush´s in the past gave a lot of Domainer big opportunities, I know some of you guys personally, and some of you guys did good money with us.
Let us our smaller and bigger mistakes, it would be such a boring world if everything would be perfect! :-#
 
what comes next I hope is more simple....
nothing makes a problem worst , than its preceptors.

There are no difficulties. There is only incompetents at the helm.
 
what comes next I hope is more simple....
nothing makes a problem worst , than its preceptors.

There are no difficulties. There is only incompetents at the helm.
incompetents of whom?
I think you make it yourself a bit to easy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom