• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed eVagina.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris1906

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Hello everybody,

Does anyone have some ideas for this domain?
I Know I can start one of the hundred or maybe 100's of porn sites that already exists.
I'm looking something specialy for this word, like products associated.
Let me know if you know something.
 
lol uhh a network of vagina related websites? "eVagina Network"
 
you want a popular site????????? open it up to WOMEN to blog what THEY want a guy to do there, cuz lord knows, most guys have no clue. then advertise the site to guys, letting them in on lifes little secrets.
 
Why not sell vagina rings, bells, balls etc. Small posting fees. I bet guys wouldn't mind having a peep there while seeking for that special "gift".
 
thanks for the nice input:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom