• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Evolve.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radioz

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
19
This term is used in everything. The Overture number for January was 5K+ for 'evolve'. I have a low XXX offer and was wondering if I place too much value on this name or not!

Thanks!
 
Thanks! Any other input is welcome!
 
Try to get the buyer over $500 and make a deal.
 
I think its a fair offer, depends if you want to take the risk of losing the sale by countering with too much..I think its a $150 domain
 
Thanks again for your appraisals!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom