• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Excuse me ! Where to buy a mobile phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

103960392

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
I want to find a online shop sells new mobile phones (without plan) cheap !
And it is great if it could ship to worldwide !
Thanks for everyone's reply !
 
I wanted to ask this question too i nver used ebay iam in PK and they accept PayPal for payment is there anyway to pay via creditcard and if so how
 
I wanted to ask this question too i nver used ebay iam in PK and they accept PayPal for payment is there anyway to pay via creditcard and if so how
As long as Paypal accepts credit card payments from Pakistan there shouldn't be any problems. After you've won the auction you'll see a pay button at the auction page and you'll be taken to Paypal's homepage. There you'll be able to pay with your credit card. Nice and smooth.
 
But you dont understand PayPal isnt avilable in Pakistan and to pay via creditcard on PayPal your creditcard must be of countries where paypal is supported
 
But you dont understand PayPal isnt avilable in Pakistan and to pay via creditcard on PayPal your creditcard must be of countries where paypal is supported
So you're not even able to pay using Paypal? I though they only stopped you from recieving funds... Then I guess the only option is if the seller accepts some other kind of online payment that accepts payment from Pakistan, or do a wire transfer :sorry:
 
Most US phone store owners on eBay don't ship overseas.
 
arrrg thats not cool i have spent a lo of time to search for shops that ship electrnoics worldwide but no luck and the shops which did ship worldwide didnt have any cool things
 
arrrg thats not cool i have spent a lo of time to search for shops that ship electrnoics worldwide but no luck and the shops which did ship worldwide didnt have any cool things

Very agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for everyone's reply ! I am still looking for !
If I can find a good one , I will post here !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom