Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Expired Domains and old accounts

KaneCo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been buying a lot of names lately at the expired auction, I took a break the last couple years and did other things. Anyway a lot of these domains have twitter accounts connected to them, anyone know a good way to search that before hand or afterwards? I have been getting people willing to pay that i pay for the name just for access to the twitter account.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
guess those names would only have appeal to tweeters?

imo...

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been buying a lot of names lately at the expired auction, I took a break the last couple years and did other things. Anyway a lot of these domains have twitter accounts connected to them, anyone know a good way to search that before hand or afterwards? I have been getting people willing to pay that i pay for the name just for access to the twitter account.
For names with emails coming to them I use mailboxpark, and then from time to time I check if there are accounts attached... one name I have was an ISP domain, at one time before it merged with my former employer, AT&T. I get emails from people that have their ebay account emails going there. But if the email is a match your domain name, you can always check that...

Reaction score
Before buying an expired domain I always take a look at its wayback at archive.org. Any mention of twitter is usually on the front page as most people want to push it.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Getting the expired domain does not give you automatic rights to connected social media accounts.

tpois122

Reaction score
old domains always not good because some bad links could point to those old domains which cause to decrease to keywords ranking in google. So always check backlinks of expire domains and its DA and PA.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom