Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ExpireFish.com - New Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
I remember not too long ago ExpireFish advertised on thier site, saying they can grab expiring names within 10 minutes of expiration, now with thier "new version 2.0" http://www.expirefish.com/info/new.php - they claim to do it within milliseconds.. sounds just like SnapNames now.. And for only $10/month, Interesting.. :dead:

Domain summit 2024

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Spammer........haha

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
spammer? lol. Am I spamming? I just was amazed by thier "new version" and just letting other people know, heh.

Thanks Dan. Just curious, those banners on the top right hand of the forum, did they pay or you did them regardless?

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
No, they did not pay, they are all just affiliate programs (well, they would pay if someone clicked em and used thier service ;) )

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Can I just click? I mean, if we all click will you get some $$$ ?
Depends. The banner could be CPA,CPM,CPC.
It's most likely payng on a CPA (cost per action) basis, meaning he gets paid by on commission.

So if you want to make DAN some money. Click the Expire Fish banner and backorder 300 domains. And he'll make make a grand total of like $2.80 ..... haha

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
LOL. Well, pretty close but not exactly, the ExpireFish one is 30% of all sales are passed on to me with the banner click, and for the domain book it's 40% (probably would be most effective, just over $10 per sale for me).

But I have a new plan for banners, I'll start doing this within a few days.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Dan, Looks like more and more Afternic people will be coming here not that they acted like inconsidearate idiots in closing forum/chat with no notice. By doing so they wiped out 400 of my posts before I could archive them all. What poor client relations. AfternicSucks.com is sure appropriate.

Regarding your affiliate banners. Sorry, it's extremely unlikely you will make any money from them. Most all such programs are worthless, rarely if ever generating a check. The main exception is a large commercial website with lots of traffic, and I mean lots.

Unfortunately, basically all small websites are doomed to fail with affiliate programs. They are really worse than worthless in that they end up taking your hard-won visitors away from you own web-site!

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
CPC & CPA are most appropriate and effective form of advertising on small sites. If its targeted, you will make money. Simple.
How effective a banner is, has nothing to do with the amount of traffic you recieve.

You can get a 100 page views a day with 2 clicks. And that would be more effective then a 50,000/day page view site getting 500 clicks per day. Does it make you more money? NO, of course not.
But the CTR % is alot greater. And as your traffic increases, your sales will reflect it.

worthless in that they end up taking your hard-won visitors away from you own web-site!
I disagree. In most cases, yes. But this site provides an expensive service for free. That will keep myself, and the rest of the regulars continually coming here, reguardless of what ad solution Dan decides to use. (Unless it is pop-ups)

Which sites would you recommend for CPA based advertising? Do they require a minimum number of hits before even accepting you?

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No, you can have the biggest peice of shit site, and they will still allow you to run there banners (majority of the time).

www.CJ.com
www.FineClicks.com

CJ, has an extensive amount of Advertisers. You can find tons of companies related to many niched audiences. It's perfect for any small site and or large site, that is very targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom