• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ExtremeClips.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spammy01

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
505
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys/Gals,

I'm considering offloading this domain name on TDnam: ExtremeClips.net

I would appreciate any ideas on its potential value and do you think it would sell?

I would consider developing the site otherwise so any ideas on the content would be great. Although I would not want to host the videos myself. I am ok with the new youtube API with uploading so this is one possibility.

Thanks in advance for all your input.

Regards
Craig
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom