Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed ez.fm

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For some reason the link does not work when copied. Here is a copy of that link's information.

The following is your detailed appraisal.

ez.fm

Commercial Development Potential: 42/50
Recognition: 40/50
Length: 48/50
Extension Value: 20/50

CMV: $ 12,600.00
PMV: $ 35,600.00

Notes: An estimated 487,200 searches each month for this term/contraction. Exceptionally brandable for any related application. Strong recall value.

APPRAISAL CODE: ea210129

YOUR LIVE LINK APPRAISAL CODE (if you requested this, it is now active):
http://www.echoarts.com/cgi-bin5/webdata_domains.pl?cgifunction=Search&eacode=^210129$

M

mike

I think ez.fm would work well for an 'easy listening' FM music station. I enjoy listening to light music myself while I am surfing or working online, because it is non distracting and soothing. What is its current resale value to an ez listening music station somewhere in the USA? Maybe 3,500 to 5,000 usd. I can hear the commercials for it in my mind "you are listening to EZ light music, 102.3 on your FM dial. Visit and listen to us online at EZ.FM"

Of course, you'd have to contact the buyers, They probably don't know enough about url's to contact you. Great .fm domain as far as they go. Good luck and goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom