Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Ezine Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tinkerbell

Stouch--you said you have good conversion rate w/EzineBucks--could you pls say how many names you have w/them? Thanks! :shy:

Domain summit 2024

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well to be honest I have about six names that point there, four of which are going directly to them and are pure type-in plays. Three of them are free(something).com and convert at 1:6, 1:8 and 1:9 respectively. The other is a type-in name but doesnt quite convert so good, approx 1:30 or so.

I have another type-in name which goes to page which contains links to one of their programs, however I also sell paid membership sites there and emphasise they are so much better ;)

I also filter a bit of TGP traffic through a type of hub site which varies dramatically from program to program. Bearing in mind this is real crap traffic it converts surprisingly well, when it is evened out with the type-in names I am averaging about 1:19 for the month. The previous pay periods it was about 1:24 or somewhere around that mark.

What I need to do now is just build on it as I am not sending that many hits to it, perhaps a listing on The Hun might change that ;)

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So in reality it may not be a question of how many names you have pointing there, but how you put them to work I guess.

T

tinkerbell

:) thanks for the info--i have about 4 names that are all type-ins geared toward "man-types" They of course dont convert very well--my overall avg (acc to them) is 1:23. My names get ok traffic i guess, but they are just not converting very well--guess thats just the nature of the type of names that they are....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators