• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers EZWHOIS.org - $1 Start / $50 BIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenhartley

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Hey everyone,

The link is http://www.ezwhois.org

Selling a simple little whois site with a easy nice to remember domain.

The script is freeware, I made a custom colour scheme header for it.

The domain is registered at godaddy.com and has almost 1 year remaining, so plenty of time left before next renewal.

Payment is to be made through paypal.com only.

Starting bid: $1
Bid increments: $1
BIN: $50

If you have any questions feel free to ask,

Thanks for looking,
Steven Hartley
 
I need only script to be installed on my server

$15 (No need domain name)
 
Thanks, you have the highest bid.

Highest bid - $18, since I havn't had time to update anyone on the auction I will run this for 1 more day.

Highest bid - $18, since I havn't had time to update anyone on the auction I will run this for 1 more day.

Highest bid - $18, since I havn't had time to update anyone on the auction I will run this for 1 more day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom