• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Fabulous account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
I just bought a couple of domains that are hosted at Fabulous, but I don't have a fabulous account. I have over 200 domains, but they are all developed/pagerank domains, not traffic/OVT domains, so of course Fabulous aren't interested in me as a customer.

Is there no way to just open a registration account, rather than a parking account, with Fabulous? Or does anyone have a empty account they want to give / sell me?
 
You can get a retail account The renewals are about $17.
 
Mr.Domains said:
I just bought a couple of domains that are hosted at Fabulous, but I don't have a fabulous account. I have over 200 domains, but they are all developed/pagerank domains, not traffic/OVT domains, so of course Fabulous aren't interested in me as a customer.

Is there no way to just open a registration account, rather than a parking account, with Fabulous? Or does anyone have a empty account they want to give / sell me?

it's possible you can get one, without having any traffic names to park there.

try talking with Mike.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom