• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale famactress domain searched 21K times on ovt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teclance

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Domain for sale: http://bilsonrachel.com
On overture alone last month the term " bilson rachel" was searched 21,000 times!

The domain name has a page rank of 4.

The name expires: march 8 2005.

Please PM me your offers. XXX+ only please.

I am awaiting for the server to change over as I bought this name the other day. When it does go through I will provide traffic stats. The last person I bought the name off said it had 90/unique types ins the other day.
 
Ok here are some updates:

The name is now on my server and I added a forum to the site. I checked the stats and there was 66 visits earlier today and that was only partial part of the day recorded. I will update again for the traffic numbers when it updates.

Lots of the traffic came from yahoo and google(mostly yahoo).

Here were the searched terms:
rachel bilson
rachel bilson biography and facts
rachel bilson wallpaper
adam brody
adam brody and rachel bilson dating
adam brody wallpaper
rachel bilson age
rachel bilson and adam brody
rachel bilson bio
rachel bilson biography height
rachel bilson gallery
rachel bilson height weight
rachel bilson interview
rachel bilson weight

Like I said in the top post I just bought this name the other day so I am still learning things about it and posting as I find more info.

Any how if you have any questions please PM them.

thanks
 
$50 for the domain and site/forum!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom