• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Fast Brazilian help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for your help AlienGG,
I checked this site but 2 things:
1. it shows me that Brazil currency is Reais not Cruzeiros
2. I didn't found whether Cruzeiros is still valid or not??

any additional help will be very useful here :)
 
I found this below. Cruzerios have long gone. source: http://eh.net/hmit/exchangerates/infoamericas.htm

Brazil: In 1942 the name of the monetary unit of Brazil was changed from the milreis to the cruzeiro. On February 13, 1967 the monetary unit became the new cruzeiro, where 1 new cruzeiro = 1000 old cruzeiros; and on May 15, 1970, the new cruzerio was renamed the cruzeiro. On February 28, 1986 the monetary unit was changed to the cruzado, where 1 cruzado = 1000 cruzeiros. On January 15, 1989 the new cruzado was established, where 1 new cruzado = 1000 old cruzados. On March 16, 1990 the (again new) cruzeiro replaced the cruzado, where 1 cruzeiro = 1 cruzado. On August 1, 1993 the monetary unit became the cruzeiro real, where 1 cruzeiro real = 1000 cruzeiros. On July 1, 1994 the monetary unit was changed to the real, where 1 real = 2750 cruzeiros reais.
 
thanks for your help dear,
if I can't convert it in $$, then I can sell it on eBay as an old currency :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom