• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Fats(dot)org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MT Domains

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I picked up the domain in the title a little while ago, and would like some opinions on the value.

I'm still up in the air on whether or not I should sell it, or develop it into a fitness/exercise site, or some kind of food/diet information site. My development skills are not great, so I'd probably just use some package like Joomla, or something like that to put a site up.

The domain doesn't have a lot of traffic to it yet. It was formerly owned by a triathlon club that no longer exists. It only gets a few unique visitors a day, but is a very old domain (registered in 1998), is short, and easy to remember, so I'm hoping it has good potential. The .com and .net versions don't appear to have any site up.

Any opinions or ideas are greatly appreciated :)
 
low xxxx is where i'd value it to an end user

probably low to mid xxx reseller
 
Since I just picked it up a few weeks ago, I'll see what I can do to develop it to boost it's value a bit when I'm home in the evenings. I'll have to do some research to figure out what'd be the best theme for the site.. diet/foods or fitness/exercise. I'm kind of leaning towards the fitness one. Thanks for the appraisal! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom