Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld February 23,2011 - tbr sorted list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Here is the link to the list of sorted TBR domains for February 23,2011.

http://www.pile.ca/TBR/tbr-report.html

This is the first of 2 reports that I will post here. CIRA, as you know, doesn't publish the whole list at once, so the first link only includes 2421 domain names that CIRA published by Friday. I will post the link to the second part at the beginning of the next week.

Enjoy!

Mike

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very cool Mike...thanks

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is an excellent list and I appreaciate you hard work, it will save me boat loads of time.

Please list a paypal account we can donate to.

-=DCG=-

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you just click the link to Pile.ca in his sig there is a way to subscribe to the list for a small fee

I just signed up...........

Last edited:

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I decided to provide the lists as a service on my site pile.ca. I am explaining in the post there that I am coming back to my original idea of publishing lists, that I was doing on Every.ca. The site didn't last for long as you know. If I may put a little bit of ad here, I am planning to charge $30 a month for 4-5 reports, and cap the number of people to avoid saturation. There is no need to donate anything, if you want you can simply subscribe on my site. At first I am going to email the sorted lists, but in a month or so, I will switch to online version. All the reports will be available online and you will be able to see history. This particular report is for everyone to see, and decide if there is a value in it.

On average, I would say 200-300 domain names registered during TBR session. My goal is present you these 200-300 domains before they drop. It is a lot of info if it comes with all the notes and some research, that's why I will provide a txt file with a list of all the domain names without any explanations in addition to the long version.

Actually I am planning to post monthly sales report for .ca names. If somebody has info about some sales let me know. Also, I want to profile ALL OF YOU in the articles. If you are interested send me an email. You can talk about what you do, mention your Canadian domain names, websites, and post your picture. It is free, and no strings attached.

Mike

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just signed up Mike...what are you going to cap it at?

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jaydub, you are officially the first one to sign up :).

Max 100, but I will do my best to cap at 50. I want to publish lots of info on the site for everyone to see, and I will post adsense ads there. It will allow me to minimize the number of people for the list. The dilemma is to make higher price and cap lower, or make it cheaper and have a higher number of people. If everything will go as planned I think the cap will be 50. In any case, I really want to make the site itself interesting for a domainers, and not being about domain names only.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
woo-hoo...it's good to be first. Looking forward to seeing how things unfold.

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike,

I subscribed as well. I look forward to your service and thanks in advance for your hard work!

lionfish

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I took a look and this is quite useful.

I thought I check which of the domains on your list were registered on TBR today and these are some of what I found :

oweb.ca
kelp.ca
mida.ca
mino.ca
mmww.ca
moos.ca
epad.ca
hofo.ca
pena
zoka.ca
zoki.ca
bowyer.ca
colonize.ca
uproot.ca
lecoureur.ca
ladirection.ca
leconferencier.ca

So you may wanna follow up each week with a list of those names that were not registered from your original list.

I think you offer a time saving and valuable service.

I have also sent you a PM.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LionFish, it is a good idea to create a list of unregistered domain names. Most of the domain names
in the list get registered. I am planning to post the names that are not registered, and I actually wanted
to do that, but for whatever reason CIRA doesn't release the domain names the same day. For instance
PoliceBrutality.ca , whois still shows that the name is pending delete. I guess I will have to make this list
one day after the drop.

As I understand all the names that are in the "pending delete" state are the ones not registered during TBR run.

Hi Mike,

I took a look and this is quite useful.

I thought I check which of the domains on your list were registered on TBR today and these are some of what I found :

oweb.ca
kelp.ca
mida.ca
mino.ca
mmww.ca
moos.ca
epad.ca
hofo.ca
pena
zoka.ca
zoki.ca
bowyer.ca
colonize.ca
uproot.ca
lecoureur.ca
ladirection.ca
leconferencier.ca

So you may wanna follow up each week with a list of those names that were not registered from your original list.

I think you offer a time saving and valuable service.

I have also sent you a PM.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That seems to be the way it works.

As I understand all the names that are in the "pending delete" state are the ones not registered during TBR run.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i know, you have to wait a day after the drop day, im not sure why they do this. the general public should have the same oppurtunity to grab a name at the same time as the drop catchers.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i know, you have to wait a day after the drop day, im not sure why they do this. the general public should have the same oppurtunity to grab a name at the same time as the drop catchers.

I agree with you UrlUrl, I think that all the domains should be dropping at the same time, and be available for everyone to order. I don't know why CIRA doesn't release these names, but must be a reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom