• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Feet.biz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
0
My only .Biz and I've had it for ages!

Appraisals much appreciated and welcomed for www.Feet.biz
 
Really good word. You know the .biz let's it down. I have a few & people don't want to appraise it seems, let alone buy.
However it is the business domain & I think a good generic word like this would interest a chiropodist. Most people have difficulty spelling it & for a relatively small business could be a really good marketing tool. To the right enduser I think could be worth $xxxx low, absolute max. Realistically though I would hang onto it & not let it go for less than $xxx mid
Others may think more & hope you get it. Cheers, Guy

http:www.ddomain.co.uk
 
I would hold onto this for an end user. Especially a doctor's office or something like that. This way you will get max value.

low-mid X,XXX.
 
Good name for podiatrists. $300 or more
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom